coming home to find you watching hawkeye (requested)

"Hi, baby." Hailee grinned as she closed the door behind her. "I'm home. How was your day?"

Her question was only met with silence from you and after kicking off her shoes and looking over at you, she realized why.

Your eyes were practically glued to the tv as you watched it. 

Curled up on the sofa in her shirt and a pair of your sweats, you decided to spend your day off watching Hawkeye. 

It's something you've been wanting to do but haven't had the chance to until today, because you've been too busy.

You had plans to watch it with Hailee in a couple of days when you have a day off together. But it seems as though you just couldn't wait, snatching the opportunity up today instead.

"Can you even hear me?" She teased as she walked to you.

Although she was only joking at first, it was obvious when she sat down beside you that you were so focused on the show that you didn't notice anything else around you.

"Hello?" She tapped your shoulder repeatedly until you turned your head.

"Hailee! Hi, babe. How long have you been here for?" You asked as you gave her a quick hug.

"I just got home a couple of minutes ago." She laughed before kissing your cheek. "I said hi but I guess you're so into this you didn't even hear me."

"Sorry." You chuckled as you put your head on her shoulder.

"I thought we were going to watch this together in a few days."

"We were. But I got bored by myself and decided I'd just watch the first episode but then I got so into it that I had to watch the second. It's so good I can't help myself."

Her heart fluttered as a big smile tugged at her lips.

"Well, I guess I can't be mad at you over it."

"Yeah. Besides, we're watching it together now."

"I guess we are." She grinned, kissing your head lovingly.

"And we can watch it again in a few days."

She couldn't help but laugh.

You must love it a lot if you're willing to watch it all again in a few days with her, just as you originally planned.

"Sounds like a plan, sweet girl." She said and held you a little closer as she put her head on yours.

"You're so talented. Everything you do, I love so much."

"You're just my biggest fan." She smiled and you nodded in agreement, your eyes sparkling as you looked at her.

"Always." You said and intertwined your fingers with hers, basking in these happy moments with your girl.