stuffed (requested)

"Hailee!" Your mother grinned as she opened the door, greeting your girlfriend with a big hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for y/n. We have a breakfast date planned." Hailee excitedly said as she walked inside your parents' house and closed the front door behind her.

She happily greeted your father who also pulled her in for a hug, just as your mother had.

"Oh. I think she's still sleeping." Your mom said as she looked at your father. "Right? I haven't seen her or heard her yet this morning."

"Oh, that's okay. I'll just go wake her."

Your parents nodded and watched Hailee excitedly run up the stairs to your room before they shoo their heads with big smiles.

Despite being a little over eighteen, you still live at home. Though, that's going to change within the next couple of weeks as you and Hailee have plans to move into your own place together soon. But, for now, it's best for you to be with your parents. It's best for your mental health.

And Hailee finds that to be oh so sweet.

She quietly turned the knob and opened your bedroom door.

She quietly closed it behind her when she walked into your room. It was still dark because our curtains were closed tight so you could get some much-needed deep sleep.

You had a long and late shift at work last night, you didn't want to risk being woken up by the golden rays of the sun that shine much too bright and much too early for your liking on days like these.

Hailee kicked off her shoes and padded across the floor. She opened your curtains, allowing for the sun to light up the room, hoping it would wake you up.

But you just groaned and rolled onto your other side, facing away from the window.

Hailee playfully rolled her eyes as she sat down on the other side of your bed. You were facing her and she smiled to herself as she watched you sleep and listened to you breathe for a minute.

She went to grab your hand but she found that your arm was wrapped around something, keeping her from taking ahold of your fingers.

It was tucked beneath the blanket so, out of curiosity, she pulled the blanket away from your shoulders just a tiny bit to see what you were holding onto.

Her heart almost burst from her chest upon seeing that you were curled up with the pink stuffed bear she won you at a carnival not long ago.

She knew you absolutely adored it because she won it for you. But she didn't think you'd sleep with it at night.

It was a precious sight to see and made her heart swell in her chest from the love and happiness she felt for you.

She reached into her pocket for her phone so she could snap a few photos of you, wanting to cherish this sweet sight forever and ever.

But as she moved, your eyes opened, and a gasp escaped your lips when you realized she was there.

"Hailee?"

"Oh, you're awake." She smiled. "Good morning, beautiful!"

She kissed your cheek and for a second, you closed your eyes and melted a little.

But then you remembered that you were curled up with the bear she won for you and you quickly opened your eyes.

With wide eyes, you went to toss the bear somewhere across the room, hoping that she hadn't seen you sleeping with it.

But she stopped you from doing so by taking your hand into hers with a sweet giggle.

"I hope it's okay that I came in here. Your parents said you were still asleep. They didn't mention that you sleep with the bear that I won for you."

"Hailee," you whined and covered your face in embarrassment.

"No, don't do that." She laughed as she pulled your fingers away from your face, intertwining them with hers. "I was just messing with you. I think it's absolutely adorable."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I won that for you. You love it. It makes me happy."

"I do love it but I usually just keep it somewhere else. But after my long shift at work yesterday, I felt a little down and stressed and felt that I could only fall asleep if I cuddled with it, like I'd cuddle with you."

Her eyes lit up and she caressed your cheek lovingly, dropping her forehead onto yours.

"You're the cutest."

She pulled you in for a sweet kiss and her heart fluttered when you smiled against her lips.

You scooted closer to her and laid your head against her chest.

Instead of reminding you about your breakfast date and rushing you out of bed, she put her arms around you and held you as close as she could.

You were so cozy and so warm that you ended up falling back asleep in no time and because she felt so content and so happy there with you, she just laid her head on yours and stared at you in adoration until she fell asleep too.

You slept so deeply together that not even the knock on the door from your parents awoke you.

"Y/N? Hailee? Girls?" Your mom quietly spoke as she slowly opened the door, peeking inside with your dad.

"Guess we know why they haven't come down yet." Your dad said and your mom quietly laughed as they saw you and Hailee sleeping in your bed.

"Sleep well, girls." Your mom smiled and quietly closed the door, allowing for the two of you to get some much-needed and well-deserved sleep together.