you pass out (requested)

You walked across the set of pitch perfect 3 to grab some water.

You're watching Hailee film her new movie today, but all day long you've been feeling really dizzy and you've had a bad migraine.

You shakily poured some water in the small plastic cup and took a few sips of it. Your knees felt wobbly underneath you but you gripped the countertop in your fingers to keep your balance.

"Y/n? You doing okay?" You heard Hailee ask as she came up behind you. She noticed how weak you seemed, even though you've been trying to hide it from her.

"Yeah. I'm fine. No reason to worry about me. You go film, you're gonna do great." You said, turning around and giving her your best fake smile.

You kissed her cheek and felt her hold your hand. She could feel how shaky it was but just as she was about to inquire further about why she heard the director yell out for everyone to go back on set.

You made sure she was back in her position on the set before you turned back around and took a few deep breaths. Your head started to pound harder and harder. You started to feel nauseous and a cold sweat began to break out on your skin as the room started to spin.

Everything turned black and you passed out. Your head hit the ground first when you collapsed onto the floor. The sound of you hitting the ground made the director turn around and panic when he saw you passed out.

Hailee saw him looking away. Her focus shifted onto what he was looking at and when she saw you passed out and a few people starting to rush over to you she panicked.

"Y/n!" She ran over to you and put her hand on your shoulder. People began to call out your name as someone called 911. "Y/n, baby, please wake up. Open your eyes."

She was starting to freak out, tears in her eyes when you stayed unconscious. She gently shook your shoulder and said your name repeatedly, until you finally opened your eyes a couple of minutes later.

She let out a breath of relief as did everyone around her. You tried to get up but she made sure you didn't. "Y/n stay down." She said and put her hand on your arm, rubbing it up and down soothingly.

"What happened?" You asked confused, wincing at how bad your head hurt. "You passed out, baby. Are you not feeling good?" She took your hand and pulled it up to her lips, planting a few kisses to it as she watched you shake your head.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" You groaned loudly. People were talking loud and it was making your head hurt worse. "I didn't wanna worry you" you mumbled and squeezed her hand as a medic ran onto the set.

The medic crouched on the floor next to you. He pulled out the blood pressure cuff and put it around your arm. Hailee glanced at the numbers and watched the medic frown when the numbers read 90/60.

"You've got some low blood pressure. It's most likely why you passed out. Are you stressed out or overly tired for any reason?" You nodded and the medic started to put everything away.

"Okay well, you need to take it easy for a while. Rest up and relax for a bit." He and Hailee helped you over to a couch while someone brought you a bottle of water. He made sure you were starting to feel better before he left.

"Tell me what's going on." Your girlfriend said as she sat beside you and rubbed your back. "I guess I'm just overworked. I'm just really tired and stressed. I felt dizzy and I had a migraine before I passed out."

She sighed. "You should've told me." You nodded your head. "I know. I'm sorry." She shook her head and had you lay back on the couch. "Don't be sorry. You just lay here for a few and rest. I'm gonna go grab my things and then we can go home. We're both gonna take a couple of days off to just relax and catch up on sleep."

She promised and kissed your head. "Keep taking sips of that water. I'll be back in just a few." She kissed your temple before walking out of the room to go grab her things so she could take you home.

You took a couple more sips of the cold water before laying your head on the pillow and closing your eyes. You ended up falling asleep, waking back up a couple of hours later in bed next to your girlfriend.

She smiled at you and tucked the blanket further around you. "Hey. Feeling any better?" You nodded your head but yawned. You put your head on her shoulder and closed your eyes again, sighing when you felt her fingertips brushing along your lower back.

"It's okay. Go back to sleep. I'm here if you need anything." She said and put her head on yours. She kissed your forehead and soon fell asleep with you but she was ready to wake right back up if you needed anything.