you get jealous when the waiter flirts with her (requested)

"Hailee, this place is so nice. Thank you for bringing me here."

"Don't thank me, babe. It's date night! I love treating you well and spoiling you when I have the chance. Enjoy this meal, and this night, as much as I will." She smiled as she put her hand on yours before pulling it back to open the menu.

You were completely lost in the menu, your stomach growling a little as you looked through all of the options. Everything looked and sounded so wonderful and choosing just one thing seemed impossible.

A moment after first opening it, you heard a cheerful voice appear from beside you.

You looked away from the menu and saw the friendly waiter standing there. He put two glasses of water on the table, one in front of you and one in front of Hailee, before handing you both a straw.

"Hi. Any idea as to what you'd like tonight?" He asked as he looked at you then over at Hailee, his breath hitching when she put the glass of water back on the table after taking a few sips of it, her gaze meeting his.

You shook your head with a chuckle, thinking it was another fan of hers. You encounter them quite often and they're all mostly very kind. Meeting them in places like this isn't uncommon as your girlfriend is loved by so many.

"Hi." He smiled, his eyes sparkling. "I'm Noah. What's your name?"

That's when you knew he wasn't a fan. Not if he didn't even know your girlfriend's name.

"Hailee." Your girlfriend politely smiled before looking back at the menu.

"That's a very beautiful name for a very beautiful girl."

You glared at him from the corner of your eye, not liking what you were hearing.

"Do you want to know the specialties or need any recommendations?"

"No, thanks. I'm good."

He chuckled nervously before looking at his hand, trying to inch it closer to hers.

"You know, if you like our food or our service, you can always come back again soon. Maybe in a few days for a date with me?"

She was taken aback but was trying to remain kind.

You, however, weren't feeling very kind as the waiter continued to flirt with your girlfriend, clearly feeling something special for her.

"Oh," she said and sent him another polite smile before she went to reply, only for him to continue flirting.

"You are so beautiful. What a pretty smile you have." He said as he bit his lip. "Gosh, Hailee. I've only known you for a moment but I'm already falling for you."

"Then you should probably know she's already taken." You said as you clenched your teeth. "And she's not straight."

You took Hailee's hand in yours and brought it to your lips for a kiss, looking him in the eyes the entire time.

"I understand how you feel. I felt the same way when I first met her. Everyone adores her. Everyone is always blown away by how incredibly beautiful she is. But she's mine. So, you should go flirt with someone else."

You watched him walk away with his low and his cheeks red, obviously embarrassed by the entire thing.

"Whoa." She giggled. "Someone got jealous."

"Can you blame me? He was head over heels for you."

"Maybe so. But, as you said, I'm yours. He'll find someone else. I'm happier than ever because I've got you."

You kissed her hand once more and watched as her eyes lit up, both of you ready to continue your wonderful night out.