You get jealous (requested)

You scrolled through the pictures of Hailee and Ella Hunt. The kiss they shared in Dickinson seeming to be the only thing people could talk about.

It wasn't ever easy having to keep your relationship private, but now having to keep it private while seeing pictures and videos of your girlfriend kissing someone else and not being able to say anything was even more difficult and painful to you.

You were happy for Hailee. Of course you only want to see her succeed, and Dickinson had opened a lot of new doors and given her a lot of new opportunities.

But it's hard having to see your girlfriend kissing someone else. Even if it's only for a part, fans will jump on the bandwagon for almost any ship these days, and from what you've gotten a glimpse of so far on social media - people seem to be absolutely loving them together.

You heard your front door open and close followed by footsteps on the stairs. Hailee appeared in the doorway of your bedroom only a few seconds later and you could tell right away that she was worried.

"Hey, you okay? You haven't answered any of my calls or texts." You didn't reply. Instead you sat up in bed and pulled your knees to your chest so you could rest your chin on them. Hailee frowned when you stayed silent and walked over to you. She sat down next to you on your bed and even though you wanted to be a little upset with her, you couldn't.

You rested your head on her shoulder and felt her hand come up to your back. She started rubbing circles on your skin and planted a couple kisses to the side of your head. "Hey... what's wrong babe?" You sighed. You didn't know if it would be better to keep this to yourself or to tell her, but you knew you had no choice but to tell her when you started to cry.

"Your fans seem to really love you and Ella together." Hailee frowned at you and let out a nervous chuckle. "What are you talking about?" You sniffled, the lump in your throat growing larger but you fought to keep your tears at bay. "The kiss! Everyone keeps talking about you two kissing and they keep saying how cute you two would be together."

You heard Hailee sigh before she pulled you against her chest. "Babe. I don't care about that they say about me and Ella. I love you, okay? They can believe and say whatever they want to, but you're the one I love. You've got nothing to be upset or worried about." you nodded your head, feeling a tear fall from your eye but Hailee wiped it away.

"I just wish that we didn't have to hide our relationship." Hailee pressed her lips to the top of your head and brushed her thumb across your cheek. "Baby, we can tell people about us whenever you're ready." You looked up at her with a hint of a small smile. "Really?" She nodded her head and reached for your hand, intertwining your fingers together and giving your hand a squeeze.

"Really. I just didn't wanna rush you or pressure you into anything. I want this to be on our terms, not anyone else's." You lightly brushed your lips against hers and slowly pulled back a few seconds later. "I want to. Soon." Hailee reached down and grabbed the blanket from the edge of your bed, draping it over you both while she held you tighter.

"Whenever you're ready. I just wanna keep you to myself just a little longer. I love you so much. I promise you that you've got nothing to be jealous of. You're my girl, and no one or nothing will ever change that."