first time (requested)

Hailee's lips moved passionately against yours as you lay in your bed together.

Her fingers were brushing against your sides as you made out, completely lost in each other.

Your heart began to race as she lifted your shirt and began to brush her fingers against your soft skin as she pulled away from your lips to kiss your neck.

You knew where this was going and while part of you felt a rush just thinking about it, another part of you felt extremely nervous.

"Are you okay?" Hailee suddenly asked as she pulled away to stare at you. "You seem a little on edge."

"I am, a little."

"Why, baby?" She asked as she caressed your cheek lovingly.

"Because I've never gone that far with anyone before."

"You mean... this would be your first time?"

You nodded your head and watched her eyes sparkle in response.

"I'm a little nervous."

"Baby girl, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If you're too nervous, we can just make out or cuddle."

"No, Hailee. I want to. With you."

She smiled brightly at you before she kissed your cheek.

"My heart's pounding against my chest just thinking about it."

"Mine too." She smiled as she took your hands into hers. "Darling, if you don't want to, please tell me. Even if you're feeling just a little bit hesitant, we won't do it."

"I want to." You softly spoke, gazing right into her eyes as the words left your lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said before pulling you in for a kiss.

She pulled off your clothes and as she pulled them down your body, she kissed every inch of your skin.

She was so in love with every inch of you and she wanted you to feel that as she removed your clothes.

She wanted you to feel beautiful.

"I promise, I'll treat you like a queen."

"You always do." You said as you held her hand and kissed her again, ready to take this next step with her.