She's a princess (requested)

Being a princess wasn't exactly what Hailee wanted to be. She hates the way people see and treat her. She hates all the rules that come along with being royalty and how so many things that everyone else gets to do are forbidden.

It's been a rough life, though from the outside looking in it always looked like a dream. Not for Hailee. She so desperately wanted to find genuine friends; people that weren't stuck up, rich, royal, and snobby. She wanted people to see her for who she is, and you do.

She met you randomly one day. Her family said you were just a commoner, but to her you're so much more than that. She would sneak out to see you every night and she'd hold you in the moonlight while she whispered promises in your ear, of spending the future together and having a normal life and a family someday.

Her life was no longer worrying about fancy parties and constantly pleasing other royal people, but rather getting to share kisses with you under the moonlight every night while she'd hold you as close as she could for as long as possible. She loved hearing you talk about your day, it was refreshing to hear about all these normal things that she never gets to enjoy. She wasn't envious, she was happy; happy that you got to experience those things, and happy that one day, she would too.

But one of her favorite things was when you'd ask her about her day. People around never do that. They assume she's always happy because of the fancy and extravagant lifestyle she lives. Not you though. You like hearing her talk about her emotions and her dreams. The things she saw in her future, and you'd smile every time she mentioned you.

Everything seemed to be going fine, until her parents told her that princes and princesses are coming to the court soon in hopes of marriage. She paced back and forth as her parents stood there confused. "I don't want this!" Her dad tried to take her hand but she pulled away. "Hailee, whether you like it or not this is your life." Hailee scoffed as she continued to pace. "They'll be here soon. Get ready."

The door closed and she started to panic. Looking at the clock on the wall, she saw it was almost the usual time when you would always meet up. She didn't worry about packing a bag. She wanted to leave everything behind her.

She climbed out of her window and ran as fast as she could down to your spot. She felt so relieved when she saw guy standing there, waiting for her like always. She pulled you in her arms, a couple tears falling from her eyes. "Hailee what-" "we have to go!" You caressed her face and tried to process what all was going on. "I ran away and I'm never going back." You grabbed her hands and gave them a small and reassuring squeeze.

"Hailee, babe, calm down. What happened?" She saw the worry in your eyes and she felt bad for how she first greeted you tonight. "My parents said that princes and princesses are all coming tonight, in hopes of marriage." The look in your eyes turned sad. You looked down at the ground until Hailee tilted your chin up, eyes locking with yours. "But I don't want them. I just want you. I can't do this anymore. I can't handle this lifestyle any longer."

She paused and looked away for a second before looking back at you. "Will you run away with me?" Hailee didn't know what to expect from you but when you smiled at her, she knew you were wanting to be with her just as much as she wanted to be with you. "Of course I will." Hailee put her hands on the back of your head and gently pulled you in for a kiss. "I'm so happy you said that. I'm so in love with you y/n. Where do you wanna go? You name it, we'll go anywhere." You bit your lip before kissing her again. "I don't know. I just wanna go wherever you go." Hailee sighed and held you close.

She didn't know what to expect but with you by her side she could do and handle anything. She was ready to leave everything behind and spend every single minute by your side. That's all she ever wants; to be with you.