when she kisses your neck for the first time

You jumped when you finished putting your toothbrush back in the holder and looked into the mirror to find Hailee standing behind you.

"Did I scare you?" She joked and wrapped her arms around you, despite the towel that's wrapped around your body.

The mirror was slightly fogged up from the shower you just finished taking.

It helped you wake up and prepare for the day ahead with your girl, as well as relax you.

But you couldn't deny that you felt even better now that Hailee is holding you close.

"Very funny."

She giggled and kissed your shoulder softly.

"Thank you for staying last night." You said. "I'm happy I wasn't alone during that storm and I'm happy I knew that you were safe."

"Anytime, my love." She smiled as she gently combed her fingers through your wet hair.

She stayed over last night.

A storm hit before she was about to head home, which made you nervous.

That, and the discomfort you always feel during a storm, made you plea for her to stay, which she happily agreed to do.

"It was nice not waking up to an empty bed." You said.

"Yeah. Would've been nice if I didn't wake up without you in my arms though." She joked.

"Sorry, baby. I needed a shower."

"It's fine." She assured as she moved your hair to one side of your neck, her lips softly brushing against your neck.

You froze at first because it was something she'd never done before.

But as she continued to kiss across your skin, you were met with an inexpressible rush of bliss.

You couldn't even try to deny it; her kisses on your neck were making you weak in the knees, making them buckle beneath you.

She pulled away and stared at you in worry, her arms tightening around you.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah." You said. "It's just that you caught me by surprise. You've never kissed my neck before."

"Oh." She chuckled.

"And I really love it."

"Oh." She said again, this time smirking. "You love it?"

You nodded and your breath hitched when she kissed your neck once more.

"You smell amazing." She said as she inhaled the smell of your shower gel that lingered on your kissable skin.

Soft sighs fell from your lips as you melted over her kisses.

It was impossible to put into words just how each kiss made you feel.

Every soft brush of her lips made your heart skip a beat, every word of love that she whispered in your made you smile, and soon she was leading you back to your bed.

"You do love this." She smiled as she continued to kiss your neck, loving how blissful she was making you feel.

"So much." You sighed.

"I guess I should just shower you with kisses then." She said, the thought of doing so making her heart swell with love.

"I'd love that."

She nodded and continued to kiss your neck, making you pull her closer as you cherished every kiss.