kissing her neck to get her attention

"Hailee," you whined as you tugged at the strings of her hoodie. "You promised we'd watch that movie together." You reminded her, yet again. You've brought it up to her countless times in the last little while since she arrived home. But how could you not when your day had been long and grueling and this was the one thing that you've been looking forward to.

But she seemed awfully busy on her phone. Her eyes traveled along the screen as she read over a few long captioned posts in her feed. You knew she didn't mean anything by it; you both have habits of picking being on your phones.

But she's had hours to spend on her phone and you thought when you arrived home she'd be overjoyed to see you! So, seeing her so quiet and more into her phone made a tiny pout form on your lips.

You tugged at the strings of her hoodie yet again but she didn't lift her head or say a word in response.

But you knew just how to change that.

You licked your chapped lips and moved her hair from one side of her neck to the other. At first, you just laid an innocent kiss to her neck. But when she continued to stay silent you started to kiss across the column of her neck and, to really get her attention, you even let your teeth sink into that little sweet spot on her skin.

She was putty in your hands. Her phone fell right out of her hand and onto the cushion beside her. She tilted her head back a little and chuckled when she felt your sweet lips moving along her skin.

You could tell you were driving her wild. Maybe it was from the soft kisses you'd leave on her skin one second to libidinous ones the next. Or maybe it was the brush of your fingertips along her sides that made her skin tingle and her heart leap hard and fast in her chest uncontrollably.

"I'm guessing I have your attention now?" You mumbled against her skin, to which she chuckled and laced her fingers through your hair.

"Absolutely."

It was meant to come from her lips as a whisper, but it was more of a soft sigh instead. You just smiled and pulled your face from her neck.

Before you had a chance to say a word back to her she was wrapping her arms around you and pulling you into her lap. You laughed and bunched her hoodie in your hands, the tip of your nose brushing against her own before she cupped your cheek in the palm of her hand and pressed her lips to yours.

"Beautiful." She whispered. "I love you. Next time you need my attention, just do this again." She whispered against your lips, making you giggle softly.

"Noted." You mumbled in return and then pulled away from her lips to rest your cheek on her shoulder. You had her attention now and that was all you really wanted.