first kiss

You held Hailee's hand as she walked you home. You just finished your third date - a nice dinner at one of your favorite restaurants. You got to really get to know each other better tonight and everything she told you and you learned about her made you fall even harder for her.

"I had a really great time tonight." You said and Hailee's head snapped towards you as she smiled and squeezed your hand. "Good, I did too." You focused on the feeling of her thumb brushing over your knuckles as you got closer and closer to your house.

You made small talk until you arrived at your doorstep just a few minutes later. She held your hand while you pulled out your keys and put them in the door. You stood there staring at her, waiting for her to say something.

But she didn't. Instead, she leaned down and pressed her lips onto yours. The kiss was soft and slow but everything you hoped your first kiss with her would be like. You put your hand on her arm, looking into her eyes deeply as she pulled away.

She put her forehead on yours and gave you one more peck before she pulled back and started to walk away. "I'll see you tomorrow?" You asked hopefully. Hailee giggled and came back over so she could kiss your cheek. "Absolutely. I'm already looking forward to it." She smiled and turned around, letting go of your hand and watching as you stepped inside your house safely before she turned to walk home

You couldn't wipe the smile off your face as you slid down the door and realized just how much you like her. It really was one of the best nights of your life.