after being intimate together (requested)

"Wow," Hailee said as she collapsed on the bed beside you.

You were both breathless and tired but also on cloud nine and oh-so content.

You and Hailee have spent the last couple of hours together being intimate.

She had brought you to the edge a few times before she let you do the same and then, after you did the same to her, she laid over you and your bodies met in passion and love as she held your hands and made you feel incredible.

You don't get many nights like these due to both of you having busy careers so when these nights come around you always take advantage of every second you get together to show each other just how in love you are.

It was heaven and you cherished every moment with Hailee.

However, now that you're done, you're exhausted but you're not complaining because every second spent with her was wonderful.

And though Hailee could see it, she wanted to hear you say it because it made her happy to hear that she makes you feel a way that no one else can or ever has before.

"So? How was that?" She asked as she took your hand into hers.

"So good." You breathlessly answered. "God, Hailee, I can't even begin to express how good you make me feel. You're amazing."

She smiled before kissing your lips lovingly a few times.

"It was good for you too?"

"So good." She smiled as she wrapped her fingers around yours.

You were curled up so close to her; your fingers were holding onto hers and your legs were tangled together.

Your bare body felt so warm and Hailee wanted to hold you tight and never let you go.

"I love these moments with you. I love being intimate with you but being able to cuddle you and kiss you after means so much. I'm so glad we can share moments like these, baby." She said as she kissed your shoulder softly.

"Me too. I love you lots."

"I love you even more." She whispered and gave you a few more kisses on your lips.

You moved around a little so you could put your head on her chest and listen to the beat of her heart.

It was steady and comforting.

"We should take a bath. We could clean up and it'll help soothe your muscles." She suggested.

"But I'm so sleepy. Wouldn't you rather sleep?" You asked as you snuggled a little closer to her.

"Yes, but we have to make sure we clean up. Come on, angel."

You whined as she got up and pulled you out of bed.

"After this, we'll go to bed and cuddle. I promise."

"Okay." You agreed as you stepped into the bathroom with Hailee, looking forward to even more cuddles with her.