you kiss her neck for the first time (requested)

"Baby, I'm here!" You cheerfully spoke as you walked into Hailee's house.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She yelled out and you entered the room just a second later.

"Wow," You said as you breathed in the delicious aroma floating in the air. "It smells amazing in here."

"Thanks, darling." She said as she turned her head to smile at you. "I told you that I wanted to make this date special so I'm cooking."

"Well, I can't wait to eat. It smells so good."

She giggled as you came up behind her and hugged her from behind.

"You're such an amazing girlfriend. Do you know that? You make me so happy."

"Oh, baby," She said as you kissed her cheek. "You make me so happy too. I'm very lucky."

You put your chin on her shoulder and continued to hold onto her as she cooked.

But suddenly, an idea popped into your mind.

You and Hailee haven't been together for very long but it has been a few weeks of pure happiness.

And there's something you've been wanting to do to her, though you haven't yet.

Until now, when it seems like the perfect opportunity.

You gently grabbed her hair in your hands and moved it away from one side of her neck to the other.

And then, just a second later, you put your lips on her neck.

Her breath hitched instantly and she nearly dropped the spatula into the pan.

You chuckled against her skin and continued to give her sweet kisses on her soft, kissable neck.

"Baby," She whispered. "I-I can't concentrate."

"You want me to stop?"

"No." She breathlessly spoke. "God, no. That's the last thing I want. Just saying I might end up burning the food."

You chuckled again before reaching past her to turn off the stove.

She turned around to face you and you immediately put your lips back on her neck, now kissing all across it.

She tilted her head back and melted over the brush of your lips on her skin.

It made her feel amazing and she couldn't help the soft sighs that left her lips in response.

"Y/N," She sighed blissfully.

"I know we've never done this before but I just couldn't help myself."

"I don't mind." She said as she lost herself in your kisses. "Your lips feel amazing on my neck."

You smiled against her skin and continued to shower her with kisses.

"Yeah?"

She nodded quickly.

You pushed her into the living room and onto the sofa before you sat on her lap and continued to kiss everywhere on her neck.

"Just don't stop, baby."

"I won't, my love. I promise." You said as she put her arms around you, melting into you and the way your lips felt on her skin.

She never wanted it to end.