you fall asleep on her

After a long day at work, you wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed and go to sleep.

You heard Hailee laughing upstairs as soon as you walked inside the house. It made you smile despite how drained of energy you were. You put your bag on the couch and took off your shoes before going upstairs.

When Hailee saw you walk inside the room she paused the movie, getting up to wrap her arms around you for a comforting hug. "How was your day?" You sighed and took off your clothes to change into something more comfortable. "Long. Tiring." Hailee climbed into bed next to you and pulled you in her arms.

You leaned your head on her shoulder and rubbed small circles on your back. "I'm sorry you had a hard day, baby. Can I get you anything?" You shook your head but pressed a kiss to her lips before reaching for the covers at the foot of the bed and pulling them over you. "What are you watching?" "Date night. Want me to turn on something else?" You yawned and closed your eyes, shaking your head no since you figured you wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer. "No, it's okay. Think I'm gonna try to get some sleep." Hailee kissed your forehead and pressed play on the movie, turning the volume down a bit so it wouldn't disturb you.

She held you in her arms as you drifted off to sleep. She continued to rub your back until you fell asleep. She smiled at the sight of you asleep with your head on her shoulder, her heart filled with so much love for you. "Love you so much" she muttered and pressed a kiss to your temple before falling asleep next to you just a few minutes later.