you can stay with me

You rushed inside the hotel, hoping that weird man that kept following you around wasn't behind you. You ran to the front desk and tried to catch your breath before speaking.

"Do you have any rooms available? I really need one. Please?" The manager searched through the computer before looking back at you with a sad look in his eyes. "I'm so sorry, we're all full." You sighed and buried your head in your hands. You didn't wanna go back out there. There's a chance that man could still be out there, maybe he was even waiting for you to come out.

"You can stay with me." A voice said from behind you. You turned around to find a young woman standing there, and she was gorgeous. It took you a few seconds to find your voice because you were mesmerized over how beautiful she seems. "You don't have to do that." You said but she shook her head at you and took a few steps closer to you.

"It's alright. It's just me and i've got an extra bed." You sighed, biting your lip and trying to hide the tears in your eyes. "I don't wanna impose." She only chuckled at you and held her hand out. "You could never. If I didn't want you there I wouldn't offer." you smiled gratefully at her. "I'm Hailee" she smiled and you felt like your knees could give out at any moment. "Y/n." Hailee grinned at you and put her hand on your back, nodding towards the elevator for you to get in so she could lead you up to the room.

Once you entered the room you laid on the bed and sighed, feeling relieved and grateful. "You okay?" You heard Hailee ask you as the bed dipped down signaling that she was sitting next to you. "I saw you rush into the hotel. Are you alright?" You sat up and let out a heavy sigh. "Yeah, i'm okay. This strange man kept following me and I just didn't feel safe. It's getting late and I don't really know where i'm going all that well, so I just needed a place to stay. Thank you so much for letting me stay here."

Hailee smiled and put her hand on your shoulder. "There's no need to thank me, y/n. I'm just happy you're safe. Besides, now I don't have to stay in this big room all by myself." She said as she smiled, making you melt. She has so much she wants to ask you. She wants to get to know you so desperately, but you yawned and she knew you must be tired. "You sleepy?" You nodded and ran your hands over your face. "You can go to sleep if you'd like. Just rest up a bit."

"Are you sure?" Hailee nodded and you laid back down on the bed, putting your head on the pillow and closing your eyes. You soon fell asleep and Hailee smiled at the sight. She didn't wanna sound creepy because she's only known you a little while, but you're the most beautiful thing she's ever laid her eyes on and she couldn't stop staring at you, and truth be told - she didn't want to.

She grabbed the blanket from the edge of the bed and pulled it over you, making sure it was around your shoulders and you were nice and warm. She looked over at the other bed. It was the one she planned to have you sleep on. It didn't have any of her stuff on it, but she figured you must've been so frightened from the creep that wouldn't leave you alone and so tired that you just didn't notice all her stuff on the bed. She didn't really mind though. You looked calm and peaceful, and Hailee was happy to let you sleep, even if it meant sleeping on the bed without her stuff on it.

As long as she gets the chance to get to know you more in the morning, she'll be happy.