chapter 6

It's been a few weeks since the ,

'incendent' but, thankfully I told my mom I was sick and spent the week locked in my room. On Monday of the next week I walk outside hopeing to forget about it. Jacob and Nate are walking down the street when they see me. "Hey! Aden!" Jacob yells waving at me. "Hey" I say when I meet them on the street.

As the three of us walk to school Nate and Jacob flood me with questions "So where were you?" Nate asked. "Ya we haven't seen you in a week." "Oh well I've been sick." The two stop talking this isn't the first time I've been sick this year so they believed me. We walk to the schools gate, my body stiffens up as if it remembers what happened as if I'm still there.

"So, did I miss anything?" I ask them. "Not much, but the princess has started to be really nitpicky on things" Jacob says. "Ya last Wednesday she got really mad at a kid when looked at her. She grabbed his shirt collar and asked what he was looking at.

When he apologized it only made her madder. She went on about how the love of her life rejected her than she stampered off." Nate adds. I stop in my tracks think " love of her life she doesn't mean me right... right." I snap back into to reality, We walk onto the grounds like normal there's a horde of students that are surrounding the princess. She looks up from her book and her eyes seem to fixsate themselves on me.

I start to sweat, and try to ignore it. Me and my friends sit under a tree and talk about normal things, well normal for these two are peeping a women in the shower but the stories always end with then getting caught. As the bell rings for first. We get up and head to our classes. My first class just has to be ELA, I walk in and to my surprise Mio isn't there. After half the class I get up to use the bathroom.

As I walk down the hall the time I spent with Mio seems to slip my mind. As I start to turn the corner a familiar set of breasts enter my view "Aww shit" I think to myself as Mio turns the corner. When she sees me a smile lights up her face. I try to back away but she pins me into the wall with her hands. " Hi! Aden I miss you!" She say in a excited tone.