Chapter 38

As Asia and I walk into the cort yard it goes how I thought it would. People stare and point and whisper, the usual. Untill I get to Mio and the others. I stop infront of the group. "See told told you he'd come here dating her." Nate whispers to Jacob, to which Jacob hands him five dollars. "So, weren't you exact words I won't run off with her?" She say tapping her foot.

I step forward, "Mio listen I-" Before I can continue Mio kisses me. My face grows red and my mind goes blank. "It's fine, but you better keep up with all of us. Okay?" She says taking my arm. "Deal." I walk down the halls twords my classes, except this time with four beautiful women, and two perverts. Me and Jacob reach our first period.

As we sit down in the second to last row. Jacob turns to me. "Hey Aden, how many girls do you plan to enroll in this harem of yours?" He asks while twirling a pencil on his finger. "One, it's not a harem. Two, is it my fault that women find me attractive?" I ask him yawning. He stares blankly at me, "Oh, so if your dating four women then it's not a harem?" I slug him in the shoulder as Ms. Kiyoko walks in.

Kiyoko is the schools equivalent to a goddess, her body looks like it belongs in a hentai and her eyes alone would cause any man to go wild. She has the ability to turn any rowdy class into well behaved angles. Kiyoko walks to the bord in the center of the class, her violet purple hair flutters as she turns to the class. "Now, since your normal teacher is out today I will be teaching today, now. . ." She begins the lesson except unlike normal everyone is fixated on her.

Jacob's mouth slightly waters as his eyes follow every slight movement and twitch of her ass. "Why do people enjoy starring at a girls ass? Or dose my body not respond to sexual temptation? No, I definitely enjoy when I have sex with Mio or one of the others. Wait, do I have have sex with Asia now?" I groan at my thoughts as I suddenly become aware to my surroundings.

"Aden, Aden. Do you know the answer?" Kiyoko asks me as everyone stares at me. I glaze over the bord then answer, "Oh, it's C." I say yawning. She smiles then goes back to the bord. "Why can't I be as good at writing than I am at math." Class goes on like normal when the bell rings to end it. As me and Jacob exit the class Kiyoko calls me back.

"Aden, will you come here a minute?" I walk back to the desk she sits at, "Yes?" "I've heard a lot about you, you know. With the things you do everyone's talking. So just thought I'd warn you. What you do effects the image of the women your with. Remember that okay." She says warmly. I laugh, "You know I'm sure most teachers would try to sabotage me. I'm glad not all are like that." She smiles then lays her hand on mine.

"Just remember that your actions now carry consequences." Mio walks in the door. "Darling!" She says as she grabs my hand. "Come on class will start soon!" She says pulling me away, we walk down the still crowded hall the death stares and murderous gazes still stick to me but sting less now. We arrive at the ELA class and we take our seats.

Mio like normal finds a way to keep her hand on me the entire time, the phone rings and Mio gets called out. "With Mio out of the class people might actually speak there mind." As my thought concludes the teacher of all the people starts to talk. "You know its disrespectful to call her by her name. Even if she is enamored with you be respectful. Fucking loser." He mutters the last part.

"The last thing I'll do is that. Everyone says I should do as she says, and she says call her Mio." He flinches at her name. Just as things get heated Mio returns from her errand. "What's going on here?" She asks looking at me with the teachers tie in my hand fist raised. "Oh, nothing, Mio." I let go of his tie as the bell rings for third.

Later at lunch

I sit at our table eating like normal except today Asia sits in my lap. The other girls shake with rage. "Darling, can I sit in your lap?" Mio says tightly gripping my shoulder. I laugh frightened, "Mio, aren't you a little. . . to big." I say slowly looking away.

"To big?" She says as her face seemingly turns from normal into that of a monster. Asia suddenly gets up from my lap. "How about we take turns. It's been five minutes since I sat on his lap. Mio you can have him then Rias then Liz then me." She says trading places with Mio. Mio sits on my lap, her soft, warm body gently sits upon  me. "Think pure thoughts, think pure thoughts." I think, she shifts and that's when the real problems arise.