Christmas special

I walk down the halls that are know covered with holiday themed decorations with Jacob and Nate at my side's. "Guys is really a good idea to be skipping class this week?" I say worried, they laugh "What are you so worried about? It's fine." Nate says stretching. " Maybe for you but if I get caught I get forced into one of my horny girlfriends sex acts." I say in the back of my head as we come to an old classroom we've turned into a hideout of sorts.

An hour goes by with Jacob and Nate restraining themselves from asking me the question on every single students mind today. What am I getting them for Christmas. As I'm absorbed into my phone Jacob taps my shoulder. "Hey man I know this is the last thing you wanna hear but, what are you getting them for Christmas?"

I sigh and put my phone down, "I don't know so I'm going to ask." Nate looks at me confused, "If it were me I-" His speech is quickly cut of by me next words. "Guys listen, One I'm not some dumb ass harem protagonist that spends three days trying to figure out what his girls want only for them to say, "I would have like anything you got for me." At the end of the episode. Two I don't have the money for that."

"R-Right." Jacob says turning back to his phone. The bell to leave rings soon after and I find myself walking home with Liz, Mio and Rias, all latched on to my arms or shoulders. "Christmas is almost here Darling. Have you been good?" Rias says tugging my arm. I laugh nervously, "Well I've tried. Umm, by the way what type of candy do you guys like?"

They giggle simultaneously which was really creepy. "I like milk chocolate." Mio says. "Mints." Rias says after. "And you Liz?" I ask looking back at her. She smile and licks the back of my ear (which in twenty degree weather was not cool) then whispers to me, "What I want is your white chocolate." She says suggestively. My face turns red and I heavily gulp.

"Well, thanks for the info got to go." I say ask I rush into my house. The next morning I wake up to find that it snowed so much they cancelled school for two days. "Okay I've got two days to get the gifts and give them to them." After getting dressed in my normal winter clothes (which is is just blue jeans a light jacket and a scarf) I head out into the snow cover streets with one goal, acquire chocolate for my girlfriends.

As I enter the mall it is filled more compact then usual on a normal day you could at least walk without bumping into someone but, during the holidays it turns into a regular feeding frenzy. After a few minutes of wandering aimlessly I bump into none other then Karen and crane arms full of bags.

"Aiden what are you doing here?" Karen asks exhausted from carrying her holiday items. "Oh, I'm here to get candy for the girls." Say scratching my head. "Well good luck, the candy store is packed." Crane says pointing at it. My jaw drops from the line. "How am I going to get the candy now?" After a few moments Karen looks over to me.

"I-I know a place where you could buy some. It's a few towns over." She says. "Thanks but I won't be able to get there with the buses not running." "Don't you have a care?" Crane asks me, "Not all of us have rich families you know." I respond back. "Well the we'll drive you there." Karen says after pondering the thought. "Really? I'd appreciate it."

"Well I can't have you give the princess nothing can I?" She says walking out the mall twords their car. The the drive ends up being two days thanks to all the traffic and iced over bridges but on Christmas day I make it back home with the candy and toys. For them, as I open the door my mom sit on the couch, "Long days?" She asks sarcastically. "Yeah." I respond tired from the trip.

As I open my door on my bed are Rias, Liz ,and Mio dressed in red and white thigh high stockings, Santa hats, red silk gloves, and what is basically strings covering the rest of there bodies. "It's good that we got Karen to take you out for awhile. Otherwise we couldn't have done this for you." Liz says pulling me to the bed while Rias shuts the door back. They throw me on the bell and begin to undress me. "Now, I hope your ready to play jingle bells Darling." Rias says. "Dose this count as naughty or nice?" I think to myself.

Wow, this was fun to write. Also a quick question for every one. How many girls do you think Aden will have once the harem is complete, and also what type of monsters will they be? Let me know you thoughts in the comments. Happy Holidays!