Chapter 99

Mio drags me down the street by my arm. "S-slow down. We haven't even decided where we're going." I say as she jerks me along. "Alright then where do you want to go? I'm fine with wherever."

She says happily. I sigh, "I really need to rest soon. How about we go on a walk through the park? Its a beautiful day after all." Mio sighs a little, "Really? A walk you don't want to watch a movie or go to an amusement park?"

"It gives us more alone time." I say with a smile, she grabs my arm, "Then lets go to the park!" As we walk through the park a calm arua that has been absent in the past few days returns. I look over at a pair of ducks swimming in a near by pound and let out a relaxed breath. Mio wraps her arm around mine, a relaxed smile on her face.

Dogs bark in the distance as we sit under a shady tree. "This is nice. I'm glade we came here." She says, "Yeah its to it nice to relax sometimes." I start to yawn, the weather is warm with a soothing light breeze, truly a lovely spring day as I drift to sleep. A bike bell wakes me up from the light nap that I was in. I look over to Mio who has been sleeping next to me. As I get up to stretch Mio wakes up as well,

"That was a nice nap, right Darling?" I nod. "Yeah I  haven't slept that good in awhile." Our stomachs begin to rumble and we start to laugh, "Do you wanna get something to eat?" She asks pulling out her checkbook. "Love to." We head twords a local cafe that we've both been to just not together. As we sit the normal stares and whispers that plague me any time I'm seen with one of my amazing girlfriends.

As we chat one interesting topic comes to mind. "Mio how long did you have a crush on me? You keep saing you've had feelings for me for a long time." She laughs nervously, "umm... Since we where ten." I suddenly feel really bad because I was to stupid to not realize that she had liked me for that long. "But it is what happened a few weeks before we met that made me go nuts for you..."