Chapter 75

Warning: Graphic content

The demon raises its cleaver up above its head. With a gutteral growl it's swings it down full force at Aden. "No!!" Joy yells reaching out hoping to save him. "N-no I got him killed... He saved me and he was killed for it." A sudden burst of demonic energy fills the ally. Joy looks up to see Rias holding back the demons clever with one hand. "H-how?!" She looks back at Aden's hand. "That's a summoning seal!" She says amazed.

"Darling? Who did that to you?" Rias says in a cold unhinged voice. Aden points to the robed men and the demon. "Sorry I didn't want to call you this late." Aden says as he falls to his knees from the pain, Rias puts her hand on his cheek and tilts it up to her. "You don't have to apologize, I will always come to help you." She says smiling. "Thank-" The demon raises it weapon and roars as it violently brings it down at Rias.

She looks back unamused. The demon suddenly is thrown against the opposite wall. "Don't interrupt him!" She yells as its split in two. Blood sprays everywhere as its two halves slide down to the floor and it's entrails spill out. The demons purple blood spurt onto Rias. She turns to the two men. "W-what the hell are you?! No lower demon can kill a middle demon!" Rias chuckles. "My name is Rias Malent. Head Daughter of the first great house Malent. I'm demon royalty. Do you think that you can harm me with that?!"

The men freeze then fall to there knees, "please for give us! We had no idea that-" Rias stomps her foot, "Enough! You hurt my Darling! For that you will pay." Just as they try to object blood starts to pour out from there mouths, eyes, ears, and noses. They start to cough up more and more untill a bulge starts to crawl up there throats.

As its moves up its looks like a caterpillar the way it crawls up stretching there skin as it crawls up there throats. With a final cough both fall dead on the ground as the intestines crawl from there mouths. Rias turns around with a smile and a bloody face.

"Now that that's done lets go home!" She says happily walking twords me. She picks me up and starts to walk away with me. "Wait a moment, Rias." I say turning around to help Joy. "Are you alright?" I ask while holding out my hand. She smiles and lets out a little laugh before grabbing it.

"Im fine thanks to you Aden. Thank you." I smile, "No probl-" Blood gushes from my mouth as I finish, I look down to see one of the twisted blades sticking out from my chest. "Your soul shall feed our lord." A third hooded figure says behind me as he rips out his dagger.