Chapter 104

Warning: Smut

Cas and Mio grab two of the three Aden's and pulls him down to the bed. They relentlessly kiss him all the while feeling the pleasure from the other. Joy and the third stand there awkwardly, "Joy, are you okay with this? I'll understand if you don't feel comfortable." He says when Joy pulls him out of the room.

"Listen Aden I have something to confess..." She says closing the door. Aden looks at her bewildered, "My body as you know I changed it. Bigger tits, a tighter pussy and plump thighs. I changed it so you could take more pleasure in it. However... I didn't ask for these changes, I made them myself, and as far as heaven knows I'm still on my mission." She fidgets with her hands, "What does that mean?" Aden says nervously.

"I...I never got permission to have sex!" She blurts out. They stand there silent, "I'm sorry for lying to you, you must be mad." Joy looks down, but to her surprise he smiles, "It's fine. I don't want to force you into anything. You can leave if you want Joy after all I'm sure you don't want to hear the sounds of a succubus and vampire having sex." Aden says with a slight chuckle.

Joy pushes Aden up against the wall, "I won't leave. Your to good to for those lesser creatures, love. Even if I fall from grace I'll have you." She hastily undos Aden's shirt with a lewd smile unbefitting of an angel.

Cas and Aden, ravenous kiss one another as he undos Cas's bra. "Do you like my tits that much Aden?" She says as she goes from kissing her to sucking on her nipples. She giggles then snaps her fingers, Aden's eyes widen as Cas's tits grow in size. "I can make the lactate too." She says with a red face as she looks down twords his jeans. "But something tells me you had other ideas." She says as her magic removes the clothing covering her prize.

She places his shaft in between her tits. Then starts to move her body with both force and viger. As her tits slide up and down on his dick she sucks the tip with viger trying to get him to cum. Aden's body locks up from pleasure. As Cas moves her entire head to the bottom of his dick. She glances up at Aden, short pink horns sprout from her head as her green eyes turn into pink hearts.

She sits up rubbing her panties against his dick. As a demonic tail with a heart shaped tip fails about. "Tell me Love. Do you want to pop my cherri? I know I've had sex with other men, but don't worry. Once a succubus has sex with a man of her choosing she can only feed of his essence, and by the way I haven't had sex with anyone since we've been going out. Even though all those boys want me I don't even feel attracted to them. I can't even smell there essence any more. The only thing I can smell is you."

She lift herself up over his dick before slamming herself down onto it. Her body shakes with pleaser as she smiles.