Chapter 18

As I walk out of Rias office I feel less light headed. The bell rings and I quickly rush to my class. As I rush I pass by a student, at the time I thought nothing of it but I regret it know. As he rushes to a class in the club hall. He enters the first door as he turns the corner.

In side the room is Karen and most of the fan club in a meeting. "Okay, now that Aden is gone the princess will need our support. No doubt she'll be temporarily be depressed but, overtime she'll come around and see he was nothing. Now, her favorite tea is. . . " She notices the boys hand up. "Yes?" He speaks, "Well I umm, ran into Aden in the halls just now.

"Y-you couldn't have Liz said he'd be dead by now. Where was he?" She demands. "Going to his ELA class." The boy nervously says. "Crane! Get the strongest guys you know and meet me at the ELA class." He nods and leaves as Karen walks to the ELA class.

"Hey." Nate whispers to me in class. "What?" I whisper back. "How did that meeting go?" "Oh, fine they agreed to share me." "Wow, your going to be set when it comes to sex man.

He laughs and we start go back to work. When the door is suddenly swings open. "Where is he?" Karen asks as she, Crane and some others walk into the room. Karen looks me dead in the eyes with a murderous intent "Aden, step outside with us Now. "Shit, Aden's dead, but I can't do anything to help. Arg, he's one of my only friends and I'm not even good enough to help. It's always been like this, we always relied on Aden to solve our problems."

Nate remembers an incident from there third grade. "Aden! Aden!" Aden looks over at me and Jacob. "What's wrong?" He asks us. "There are some sixth graders that took our stuff!" He clenches his fist. "Then I'll get it back." He walks towards the sixth graders we try and stop him.

"No you can't" I beg, "They'll rip you apart!" Aden smiles, "It's okay, I'll get your stuff back." The three sixth graders play around with our remote control planes when Aden walks up to them."Hey! Those belong to my friends, so give them back." The three surround him, "Oh yeah? Or what?" The one in front grabs Aden's collar. "You should learn to respect your upperclassmen." Aden lowers his head and says something to them they then fall to the floor crying and screaming.

When one of there parents runs over to them."baby what's wrong?" As the kids screams and cries her manges to say "Mommy keep him away! Keep him away!" He screams. She grabs my arm. "What did you do to my son. Aden again lowers his head and say "Let Me Go."

She lets go and rushes the kids away. He looks at us and smiles, "Here's your planes." We smile at him and then we go to the arcade. Nate then returns back to the current events. "Now Aden come with us." I ponder the thought, "Hmm, no I'm good, your tring to kill me.  So why would I do that." She glares at me, "Come with us Now." She demands.

I sigh, "Okay listen,  if you think I'm dumb enough to follow you outside then your wrong. Secondly, why do you have such a problem with me? As long as Mio is happy you should be to right?" She grits her teeth. "My problem? My problem is that the princess loves you and not someone better for her! There are great men in this school and she chooses you!? Why, why dose she love you!?" She rants

"Have you asked her? Instead of tring to control her maybe you should ask her what she wants." I say as I get up from my desk. "All you do is say you know what she wants but the truth is you make her miserable! Yesterday she said she hates how she's treated, so how about you treat her normally and she might pay attention to you!" We continue to argue when a voice erupts from the door.

"Enough!" It demands, Karen and I turn to see Mio in the door.  Karen rushes up to her. "Princess! Great please tell him that-" "Shut up Karen." Mio says as she walks by her, when she gets close enough she hugs me tightly. "Darling thank you for saying what I couldn't." I grin, "what else am her for?" She lets go of me and turns to Karen.

"Karen, to but it bluntly I hate you. You have bullied Darling, and tried to control me. I'm tired of it, all I want is to be with him so if that's a problem for you the would you kindly fuck off!" Everyone's jaws drop as she says the words, for everyone they thought she was beyond that. . . apparently she isn't. Mio turns to face the class, "All of you I'm only going to say this once."

She stairs everyone down with a murders eyes, " If I hear that any of you, speak about him I'll-" I place my hand on her shoulder. "Hey Mio do you want go on a date with me after school?" When she heard the words date and me in the same sentence she dropped the hateful tone and forgot what she was mad about. "Date? After school, with you just us right? Not with Rias or Liz?"

"Yes, just me and you after school." In that moment her eyes should of turned to hearts. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course, I'll go pick my outfit then met you at lunch. She walks out in one of her fantasy trances. I turn to the class, "I saved your ass for her not yours got it?" The bell rings and I grab my bag. "See ya later,  Nate." I say as I wave behind me. Students and teachers stare me down as I walk down the hall, "Keep staring, that's all you can do."

Suddenly an arm wraps around my shoulder, "Hey, mind coming with us for a moment?" I look over and it just happens to be the schools number one douche, Brad.