Chapter 83

As im about to yell Adeline puts her hand over my mouth. "I know how it sounds but let me explain. So are you going to scream?" I shake my head and she lets go of my mouth. "How can you explain that?!" I say quietly. "If I had sex with you it shows that jerk off that my body is good enough to be taken by the boy who only sleeps with the most beautiful and popular girls. Right?" She says. "Adeline, you shouldn't need to sleep with me, you should have more confidence in yourself. After all you are one of the schools role models."

She smiles then looks at my with lust filled eyes. "True,  but still I want to twist the knife. So lend my your body for a moment. I'll be quick." She grabs her shorts and pulls them down to reval dark green panties. I start to open my mouth when she pushes me to the ground. "Now now, I may be inexperienced but I'll make sure to-" As she talks Mio grabs her shirt and throws her into the wall, cracks begin to form where she was thrown.

"You try to have sex with my Aden?" Mio lifts me up and licks my throat. "We are the only ones to accept his monster of a dick." Adeline sneers. "Oh please. At this point any popular girl has a right to him." A vein bulges on Mio's cheek. "You bitch!" Mio dashes at Adeline and hits her, sending her flying down the hall into the crowd of arguing girls. Mio walks out of the hall with me at her side, Adeline sits up and spits out a bit of blood.

"You bitch." Mio smiles, "Its only fair that you'd have to run through the the gauntlet." Rias looks over at Mio, "What is going on?" Rias looks at Adeline in her panties. "Why are you in your panties Adeline?" Before she can answer Mio begins to speak, "While we were arguing she tried to steal him away." The whole room goes from an agrovated tone to a murderous one. "You did what Adeline?" Liz asks, Adeline gets up and smiles. "Yeah I tried it, and after I beat you all I'll fuck him right infront of all you."

The girls start to seep rage. "What?!" The voices of all the girls in the room cry out that one word as a free for all. "W-wait!" I say tring to get in the middle to defuse the fight, my arm is suddenly grabbed and I'm pulled into the corner by Mio. "Shh, let's let the riff raff t fight." She rubs her cheek against mine and her hand that had been on her shoulder starts to move down my chest twords my pants. She licks my neck, "Now let's enjoy the-" Liz throws a punch and sends Mio flying.