Chapter 79

For some reason I fail to see all of the girls seem very determined to win the game my mother is seemingly hosting in our hose. I walk up to Adeline while she is stretching, "I get why the others are fired up but why are you here? Did you suddenly get the hots for me now?"

I say jokingly to her. She smiles and shakes her head before giving me a playful punch to the shoulder. "No. Im fired up because this is the first time I've gotten to go toe to toe with these girls." She says while clenching her fist infront of her chest. "And if you win?" I ask concerned about what she'd do with me. She shrugs, "You can have the day off. Sound fair?" Before I can respond mom begins to speak again.

"Now now, I know your all excited but let me explain the rules quickly." The girls stand anxiously in a crowd infront of me and my mom. "Now, the only rule is that you can not try and attack each other. This will be a fair game. There will be seven games. Who ever wins the most gets..." She pulls me to her side.

"The right to do anything the wish to and will my son." "Anything?!" The thought races throughout there minds. "I can make Darling will do what ever I want?" Mio thinks, "Mio. I love you and only you." Those words ring in her ears as she smiles at me. In Rias's mind, "Darling! Let's go here next!" "Of course my love anything for you." Rias and I say in her fantasy.

"You'll do whatever your told right love?" Liz's imaginary self asks me while I'm blindfolded and gagged. In Asia's dream day me and her lay on my bed snuggling. The fantasies keep playing in all of there minds and only seems to add more fuel to the fire. "The first game will be simple, one of a wife's most important jobs is to look good for her lover so..."

She points up the stairs, "You have five minutes to dress, and Aden will decided wich ones looks the sexist. They race up the stairs as my and my mom sit. "Do I really have to do this?" Mom puts on a scary face and says, "Yes, but be honest about it okay?" I groan silently as Mio comes walking down the steps.