Chapter 71

I stand frozen by fear, in an instant I fall back on my ass. "W-what the fuck was that?!" I grab my chest and begin to breath before even standing up again. After a moment of catching my breath I stand up to look at the blade. Almost the moment I get a decent look at it the blade retracts into the door where two voices ring from within the room when I hear the voice I immediately realize who it was.

It was Rias and another female voice one who I hadn't heard before. I take a breath then slowly open the door. "U-umm. . . Rias is that you?!" I say without poking my head in for the fear of being attacked again. "Aden?" She says as she pulls me into the room then locks the doors. Inside the room is Rias and another girls who I don't recognize from school or this city.

The girls hair is brown and her eyes seem like there almost golden for a girl my age she well developed and is on par with Rias and Mio. She looks at me almost in disgust. "Who is this?" She says with squinted eyes almost like the mere sight of me offends her. Rias stares daggers back at her, "This is Aden my boyfriend." She says while holding my arm.

The girl flinches at the sentence. "Boyfriend?" She lifts the spear that had formed in her hands a moment ago up to me. As the blade is inches from my face it bears a striking resemblance to the blade that almost killed me mere moments ago. Rias becomes cloaked in a black aura, and she grabs the spear while almost breaking it in half. "Point that stupid spear at him again and I'll fucking kill you." Rias' body releases a sudden and strong amount of a black aura that swirls violently around her and almost nocks me off my feet while the other girls just stands there seemingly unaffected by it.

"Who the hell is this girl? She's not normal even by my standers of normal." I think as the girl opens her mouth and does the one thing I hoped she wouldn't do. Provoke Rias, "A demon like yourself feels no love, so are you protecting him so you can steal his soul for your own twisted proposes?" Rias's eye turn pitch black and her hair suddenly goes up in flames. "You bitch!!!" She screams as she raises her fist and sends her flying to the other side of the room.

"Not good!" As Rias takes another step and her horns manifest on her head, they are large bull like horns that seemed to have cracks with fire bursting from them pointing at the girl, a lava like liquid seeps from the cracks. I grab her from behind and hold her back from killing the girl. "Rias it's alright I'm right here for you." I say calmly ignoring the pain, as her flaming hair touches my face it burns like hell, as I grab her arms the black aura feels like it shredding my skin with a thousands of tiny razors.

I grab her head and hold it closer to mine, "shh, it's okay, I'm not mad at you just rest." All of her demonic features instantly disappear and she falls on her knees silent. I place my hand on her shoulder and she softly clutches it. A single tear falls to the ground. "Is she crying?" I think as I look back at the girl. "Who are you? And what do you want with Rias?" She scoffs, "If you must know I'm-" Her lips move but I find that I'm unable to hear her.

"He can't understand you." Rias says softly. The stranger looks at her. "What do you mean he can't hear me? All demon can understand angelic language." She says. Rias looks up at her, "He's not a demon." "What?!" The girl crys out. "If he's not a demon then that means." Before she can finish I speak up. "Yes, I'm a human." She stairs at me surprised.

"You know she's a demon right?! She'll kill you at any moment!" She say almost like I was not aware of the fact. "Aden, she is an angel." Rias say calmly get off the floor. "Angel, huh. Well what are you doing here?" She scoffs at me.