Chapter 162

Aden walks down the halls looking for Mio. "Where is she?" He thinks peeking in some of the empty classrooms. After a moment of walking Aden's eyes widen as he notices a small but noticable trail of blood. "Damn it."

He says following the blood trail. Aden just down the hall following the trail to a door in one of the abounded halls. He steps forward noticing a leaky pipe and several chairs stacked up. "Mio?" He calls out as he notices one of the doors. It was slightly open but the lock was... Broken. Aden takes a breath and slowly approaches the door.

As he gets closer the faint sound of sniffling and crying form the room. "Mio?" He says opening the door enough to poke his head through only for a book to come fly at his head missing by a few inches. "Go away Aden." Mio says weakly form the darkness. "Mio!" He says rushing in falling to his knees in front of her. "Are you okay?! What's wrong?!" He says worried.

"Mio sniffles and turns away. "I said go away!" She says going to slap him but to her surprise Aden catches her hand by the wrist. "Mio..." Aden says as his eyes grow blank and cold, "Who did this to you?" A shiver goes down Mios spine as she suddenly feels Aden's rage surrounding her. "A-aden?" She says trying to pull her hand away. "Mio. Tell me." He says as the arua grows thicker around them.

Mio looks away and remains silent, "Okay." Aden says standing up and walking twords the door. "Go see Chiyo. I'll come see you after im done with him." He says in a low voice. Mio shivers feeling Adens murderous intent twords Jake knowing that it was the same arua that he once pointed twords her. "A-aden!" She says pushing past her fear and grabbing him form behind in a hug.

"Aden please... Don't, you said it yourself that this is what he wants." She says letting a tear roll down her cheek feeling the pain of the silver subside only for the pain of seeing Adens love of her be toyed with by Jake. She feels she arms tremble form sadness and fear, but slowly bit by bit she felt it fade... "Mio?" An unfamiliar voice calls out as Mio slowly opens hers eyes again. "Ch-chiyo?" Mio says with the slightest tremble in her voice.

Chyio shakes her head and sits down next to the bed. "You saw it too huh? The... Murder in his eyes..." Chiyo says as she gets up again and and walks over to a small table grabbing some aspirin. "Believe me Mio I wanted to stop him, I know what anger can do to a man how it can consume his very being and soul." She says shaking her head as she walks back over to her.

"But I guess even I was to frightened to get in his way." She says sitting back down. "Hes as hard headed as ever..." Mio says quietly