Chapter 123

"Where'd she go?!" I ask franticly looking around, Asia sighs "My aunt is a special type of arachnid. She has the ability to see a person's past and future, as well as the ability to turn into a whisp." She begins to walk forward not affected by her aunts disappearance. "Well let's go find that file."

We walk down the endless corridors of files and file cabinets. "This place is huge how do you know where we're going?" Asia smiles smugly, "I spent along time down here with my aunt when I was a kid. I've memorized almost all of the files here."

I look around to see hundreds if not thousands of files, "How the he'll who anyone memorize all this in just a few years? It would take me at least one or two lifetimes to do that." Asia abruptly turns a corner and gestures me to follow her. "Come on here are the S's." We begin to look through the many files and although there are almost hundreds of files for the S's alone there all neatly organised and filed perfectly. "I found it."

Asia says standing up from the lower shelves. "A file on Succubi." She says walking over to a table. I sit next to her and begin to look over some of the other papers. Time passes as we research. "Okay here's something." Asia says sliding a paper over to me. "It says that some Succubi when performing the right of... marriage with one there bodies can go Into shock and stay in a state of stasis. So she's basically just passed out."

I sigh relived but the realize Asia's piercing stare. "Right of Marriage..." She says starring. "I-its just so she can only feed of me. Its not like an actual marriage." She glare at me a bit more. Then gets up from her chair. "Lets go grab her then go to lunch." "Yeah." I say with a nervous laugh.