Chapters 132

As I exit the bathroom and as I turn the corner the blanket Cas and I had been sitting on is empty. "Very funny Cas, come on out its going to get dark soon." I continue to look around for her untill I get tired of looking around, "I'll call her." I think pulling out my phone and dialing her number.

"Come on pick up..." I say putting the phone to my ear, but in the next moment my blood runs cold as her phone rigs behind me, "Fuck." I begin to frantically search for her turning over any rock or tree. "Cas!" I call out but besides the strange looks from others there's nothing that stands out to me. "Damn It." I retreat out of sight of others before pulling out my phone, "Hey are you free?"

Within seconds a reply, "Yes why?" I don't respond with a text but by retrieving a piece of paper as well as a  knife from my pocket, "Here we go." I create a small cut on my thumb before smearing it on the paper and tossing it. Immediately as it leaves my hand it's set ablaze with a scarlet red flame, the flames grow and spread untill forming a scarlet pentagram.

However as the flames touch the blood I had smeared the burning circle turns and twists into a more human shape, "You called?" The shape says as the flames begin to turn into skin and clothes, red buring eyes focused on me. "Is that you Ri?" I say as the figure takes shape and form. "Can't you tell Darling?" She says taking a step forward and concealing her flaming tail and horns. "Your hair."

I say as my eye locked on it. Rias's hair has always been a buring red, but the girl infront of me has full black hair with speckles of red and orange. "You like it? While I was away I decided to get new hair style dosen't it make you want me more I'm new and better than ever." She says closing the distance between our lips, "Ri."

I say placing my hands on her shoulder, "I need your help." She smiles and and takes a step back, "What can do for you? Tired of the tase of a succubus? Need to feel the a real demon for awhile?" She licks her lips and leans against the wall next to me. "I need your help, Cas is missing and-" Ri makes a loud and irritated sigh,

"You called me here for another girl? You really need to calm down with this extravagant life you live." She says as she yawns, "I know but anytime I try to have a normal day something happens, Ri snuggles up to me with a warm smile, "Its okay Darling I understand, and I'll help... For a price." I smile nod, "Okay you win."