Chapter 29

Warning Smut

Leah continuously bangs on the door, "Aden! Open the door, now!" She yells, Aden and Rias continues indulge in the others bodies. "Yes, Darling fuck me harder! Break my ass!" Rias yells, Aden let's out a final trust as sperm floods into her ass.

Aden pulls his dick out of her, as he dose cum drips out of Rias. The two pant from there exhausting session. "That was. .  . amazing Ri, both your ass and pussy fell amazing." I say with a smile, she hides her face, "R-Ri!? He loves me so much that he gave me a nickname." "Yeah I felt amazing to." She sits up, we reach for our clothes when my door suddenly burst open, and not like normal it went off the damn hinges, Rias jumps and clings to my shoulder.

"What the hell?!" I say as the dust clears. "Alright Aden, Mio whatever you to were doing stop it right-" She looks up to our naked bodies. Her face turns red, "What the hell!? Why are you two naked!?" She looks over to who she thinks is Mio, then her jaw drops, "And who the hell is that!?" The three of us stare at each other, "Could you leave! We need to get changed!" I yell after a few seconds.

"R-right." Leah steps out and Rias and I change, "Your sister is. . . unique." "Yeah, tell me about it." I say, we both laugh, and then head down stairs stepping over the door as we go. Me and Rias sit at the table and eat, while my mom also enjoys her food but Leah just stares at Rias.

"Umm, did I do something wrong?" She asks looking up. "You and Aden were, yuck." She shivers, "Now Leah she's a guest. Don't make her feel uncomfortable." My mom says tring to break the mood. "And how would I do that that mom? This woman was-" Leah freezes as our mom stairs at her.

"I gave them my okay, and last I checked I pay the bills and put food on this table, so that means I can tell my son who and who he can't put his dick in. So drop it." Our mom says in a very angry tone. I almost choke on my food as she says it.

"R-Right." Leah backs off and we continue to eat. "So Rias how did you meet Aden?" Mom asks. Rias blushes and fidgets with her hands. "Oh, come on you can tell us." Mom says with a smile. Rias finally speaks, "W-Well I'm the student council president. So part of my job is to deal with the perverted students." She quickly looks over to me, "N-Not that there's any thing wrong with your friends Darling, it's just. . .umm." As she tries and speak I put my hand on hers,

"Its okay, don't worry. Just continue, I'm right here for you." I smile and Rias seems to relax a bit. "S-So anyway, I met with Aden many times to talk about them, and well over time I began to feel comfortable around him, he's such a great person to be around." She looks down and smiles with a red face.

"I guess I fell in love along the way." She looks up to my mom eyes full of tears. "M-Miss! Are you-" Mom wraps her arms around her, "Im glad such a warm girl is in love with my son, please I give you my blessing. Take care of him for me." She says wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Yes ma'am!" Rias looks back at me, "I will be at your side forever, Darling." I smile and nod my head. In the middle of our happy moment Leah starts to talk, "I have a question." Mom and me look over at her with angered smiles, Leah looks down, "J-Just why do you and that girl call him Darling? He has a name. That's all."

She looks down to the side. "Yes he dose have a name, but names are only used for someone you know not someone you love. Mio and I love him with all our hearts, so we gave him the name darling to show that he's special, just like how you call me Ri, Darling." Rias explains.

"O-Oh okay then." "These two. . ." Dinner soon end and Rias and I retire to the bed room, (after we fix the door that Leah broke.) As we lay in bed Rias grabs my hand. "Thanks for letting me stay the night." I smile, "There's no way I'd let you walk home this late, but will your parents be okay with it?" She smiles, "There on a trip and I texted the maids at the house to know I was here, so it should be fine.