Chapter 60

Rias and Cas back me into a corner with there bodies. All the while pressing up against me with there huge tits. Just as the start to strip away there cloths an opening appears between there figures.

I quickly rush out of the room as fast as a bullet. "Is this normal?" Cas says a little disappointed in my absent. Rias looks at her the smiles. "Yes, but it makes it so much more interesting. Right?" They both smile as they redress and plan for my latter punishment, I swiftly enter the class I was supposed to be in for the last five minutes, the teacher and all the other students look at me with both an irritated and pissed look.

"Why are you late?" He asks as the door behind me opens and Mio grabs my arm. "Where were you?! You have to help me remember?" She says dragging me out of the room. "W-what about class?" I say tring not to fall down, "Screw that class." She says as she continues to pull me into her room.

She pulls me through the door then shuts it. I look around the room to notice that it looks the exact same as the last time I was here. "Mio, we didn't have anything planned." I say as she reaches into a mini fridge and pull out a bottle of thick red liquid. I sit down on the sofa as she gulps it down a small stream runs down her cheek as the bottle parts from her lips.

"You know Darling, I'm getting tired of seeing you hurt all the time. As your girlfriend and future wife I pains my heart to see you bleeding. You do realize that the women you call your girlfriends aren't just crazy girls."

She looks at me with a pointed stare, "We're psychotic monsters, and every time we see you we loose ourselves, do you know how hard it is for us not to kill each other over you? To make it worse you keep adding more and more to your harem."

She looks down at the floor with a smile as she begins her last sentence, "But, when you see the forms we call hideous your dick gets hard and you loose yourself in the suppressed lust." She giggles as she walks over to the sofa where I've been listening quietly, as she sits down she grabs my arm and pulls my head onto her lap. "Now, to make it up to me for not killing anyone yet we're going to play a game."