Chapter 28

Warning Smut

I slowly open the door to reveal Rias in the lingerie. She is sitting on my bed with her face full of embarrassment. "How do you like it darling?" "It's. . . very nice."I say as I avoid eye contact, she pats the side of the bed, "Darling, I want you to enjoy this so are you going to have your way or am I going to take the lead again?" She looks up as I am unbuttoned my shirt, "Oh, yeah I planed to do this on the way here." I say as I look back at her, she lights up with joy.

"Really!? Your not going to try and convenience me to stop?" "No. Your friend was right that outfit on you dose make me horny." I close the door and lock it. After a few moments I end up on top of her as we ignore the world around us and lock mouths,our tongues wrap around each other constantly switching from my to hers.

Our lips part and saliva stretches from tongue to tongue. "You know what I like more than this set on you Rias?" I say in a soft whisper, "What is that Darling?" She says with her hands griping mine, "Them off of you!" I say as I rip the bra off her and sink my face in, as I indulge myself in my primal instincts Rias pushes me on my back and seats her self on top of me.

"It only took a few days to turn you into the perfect boyfriend, one with both the perfect personality and a amazing sex drive. As a reward I'll let you cum inside me again." She say lewdly. "She was going to let me do it anyways." I think as she removes her final peace of clothing, the black and red out lined panties.

Her naked body now on tip of boxers, "I already prepared myself for you, all you need to do is put it in." She says as she spreads her pussy open. The bulge inside of Aden's boxers grows creating a very obvious erection. He pulls the boxers down and the tip of his dick rubs against the rim of Rias's vagina. "Foreplay?" Aden asks, "Fuck foreplay!"

She says as she slowly engulfs Aden's shaft. "Even though you've taken my virginity it still feel like I'm a virgin, I guess that's just how big your dick is, Darling." She says with a smile, she starts to move up and down on top of him, she starts out slowly but after a few moments her speed quickly picks up, as she indulges in her lust she suddenly finds her self on her back.

"I told you I would take the lead right?" Aden says, as he suddenly rams the full extent of his cock inside of her, his dick moves threw out her pussy splitting it further apart, Rias covers her mouth so not to scream from the pleasure. Rias the feels his dick push up against the entrance of her womb.

He repeatedly and vigorously slams his hips into her as she continuously moans and whines. "Darling, if you do it that hard you'll loosen me!" She says in between each moan, Aden looks up at her with a burning face, "Rias, you feel amazing." Her face light up, "Really? Promise." "Yeah." Aden's dick comes out of her and he presses it against her ass.

"Can I?" He asks, After a few moments she nods, "Y-yeah but please be slow with it okay?" He nods and his dick starts to enter her ass. As it fully enters her back arches up and she yells, Aden's mom looks up from the cutting bord and smiles, "Ah, kids these days."

The door opens and Leah walks inside. "Hi mom!" She says as she opens the the fridge. Rias's voice is suddenly heard throughout the house, Leah pauses. "What was that!?" She yells. She runs upstairs and starts to bang on the door, but Aden and Rias are so focused on one another they don't hear her bangs.