Chapter 103

Mio pins me to the wall. "Oh Darling why did you try to run when your body is in so much pain?" She says as she strokes my chin. "Im not in any pain. And im not even horny either." She starts to laugh,

"Darling I can read your thoughts, and what did think as you closed your door huh? Say it for me love, I want hear you say it." I remain silent for a few seconds and her grip on my collor only tightens. "I said say it. Or I'll take you back to my house and force you to say it." "Mio I'm not horny! I'm really tired so please can I just go to sleep?" She waits a few seconds then let's go of me. "Fine. Whatever you say love. But... Will you at least kiss me goodbye?"

She asks adverting her eyes to the floor. I smile and lean in to kiss her cheek, but as my lips get close to her she grabs my head and plunges her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue wraps around mine as I try to push her away. "Don't fight it Aden." She whispers to me before continuing to kiss me. After a few moments I give in and move my hands down her body. She smiles, "That's it. That's my boyfriend." We start to kiss more intensely as I push her against the wall.

"Are we interrupting?" A female voices says as we kiss. Mio and I look over twords the door, Cas and Joy standing there. "We're busy go away." Mio says pulling me closer. "If your fucking at least let us join in to." Cas says dropping her bag. "Fine. Come on everyone lets go to the bedroom." Mio, Cas and Joy escort me to my room. "Babe sit here for a second." She pushes me onto the bed. "Now girls let me show you how to how its done." Cas smirks "Hold on girls, there three of us and only one Aden." "Yeah so?" Cas' hand becomes enveloped in a pink arua. "This." She says as a bolt of pink magic blinds everyone.

Mio and Joy grab Cas. "What did you do to him!!" Joy says worried. Cas giggles, "Look." She says pointing to me. Mio and Joys eyes opens in shock. "D-darling?!" Mio says, "Yeah?" "What?" "What happened?" I hear my voice saying two different things. I look over and see, "Another me?!" Three exact copies of me sit on the bed. "Cas what did you do?!?" The three of us yell grabbing her, "I simply copied you. The three of you are the exact same in every way, oh and the best part is..." She grabs one of me and starts to kiss me. The other two reach for there mouths, "What the?!" One says, "I I can feel her tongue?!"

Cas smiles, "Of course I made it so you each can feel what the other two feels." Cas pushes the three back onto the bed. "Now chose a girl and enjoy the sensation."