Chapter 100!

Flashback chapter.

It was two weeks before Aden's life completely changed. He was still a nobody in the crowds eyes. He was able to hangout with his friends without having a girl tackle him every five seconds. Aden, Nate and Jacob walk down the crowed halls, they go almost unnoticed by the other students. "Man do you think we should cut gym today? I don't feel like having the entire class hurl dodge balls at us."

Nate says with a worried smile, "We play basketball today idiot. You don't worry you just have to wait to get pelted with balls." Aden says not able to contain his laughter. Nate punches Aden in the arm. "Screw you man." They enter the gym most of the students have already gotten dressed in there gym clothes, while the three have arrived fashionably late.

"Come on lets get dressed." Jacob says, "Hey I thought you said they fixed that old light Aden." Jacob says pointing at a old celling light that looks ready to fall at any moment. "No, I said I thought they would fix it. Maybe if you two stoped staring at the ass and tits of any girl who passes you you'd know that." Aden says with a smile. Jack and Nate suddenly go quite, the three remain silent as they enter the changing room and as they change.

As the other boys play basketball the girl play volleyball on the other side of the room. However everyone's attention is focused a single door. The leads to a room reserved for only the most important people in the school. Everyone waits with baited breath, waiting to see the two beauties that lie within the door, but unknown to everyone but the girls they have already given there hearts away.

"I saw you staring at him through the window today. Don't you have a job to do? You should stop staring at other people's lover." The girl says as she pulls her shorts over her scarlet panties. The other chuckles. "Lover? You don't talk to him, meanwhile I get to hear his voice every day." The girls nipples become erect with just the mention of him.

She quickly covers them with her bra. "You only talk to him about his troublesome friends. However we have a project next week. I'm going to take him in the library after school and make him mine." They glare at each other. Before putting on there public faces. They exit there private room. Though they remain quiet everyone goes crazy by just seeing them. Class soon returns to normal as the boys play basketball while the girls play volleyball.

Jacob, Nate and Aden sit in the corner on there phones. Even though everyone's doing there own thing there eyes take quick looks at two girls as they play. One with her long white hair and her bouncing tits. The other with fire red hair and with dazzling legs. "Rias and Mio." Aden thinks looking up from his phone. While everyone eyes portray there lust for these girls Aden's eyes only portray a slight bit of curiosity twords them.

"I wonder why everyone is so obsessed with them. There normal people, except for the spotlight the follows there every move." Aden sighs then goes back to his phone. "I wonder how they live like that." As the Aden turns his attention back to his phone Mio and Rias sneak peaks at him.

"Just wait love. I'll make you mine soon enough." She thinks hitting the ball over the net. Rias glares at her. " quit making google eyes at my man you white-haired whore. He mine I claimed him first bitch." In a moment of rage she slams the ball a bit to hard causing it to rocket up twords the celling. The only sounds that were heard in the next moments was of a cable snapping and a crash.