Chapter 130

Cas and I sit under a large oak tree. "When you said you wanted to come to the park I didn't know you had all this planed." I say as I sit looking around at the whole picnic she had set up. "This was nothing." She say as she walks around the tree, and as she comes around the other side I immediately notice a few... Changes.

Cas is now holding a picnic basket her clothes have changed but even her body has changed. She sits down with her legs spread but in a way that only allows me to her. "I wanted to have a nice picnic with you but my blood wants you, hell I want you." She crawls closer to me with her signature heart shaped pupils.

"Kiss me babe tame my lust before we put on show for everyone to see." She closes the distance between us getting close enough to where I can feel her heated breath. "Just kissing." I say as I press my lips to hers. "Fine I'll save that for tonight." She says with a smile in the moments were our lips apart.

As she and I kiss we are unaware to three male students watching us. "That slimy no good bitch!" One says as he pulls back and flailing his arms. "Calm yourself, once we reveal ourselves I'm sure she'll drop him for us, after three bodies can surely please our goddess more than him. "Guys look the pretender is leaving the goddess!"

The three boys spying on Aden and Cas are a few of the boys who Cas had taken there virginity and who had since became obsessed with her. "Okay, he's gone time its time to retake the goddess."