Chapter 160

Time seems to stop for J and Nate as they they both slowly look behind them, terrified smiles matted on there faces. "J-jake..." J says backing away slightly. "Its... Its... Been awhile huh?" He says shakily. Jake gives a small chuckle scratching his chin. "It has... Where. Is. Aden." He says dropping his smile. Nate gulps, "Aden and Amir are at school..." Nate says backing away with J.

Jake raises an eyebrow, "Amir?" He says approaching them. Nate and J flinch, "A-Amir is a friend of ours... He's a prince..." Jake chuckles, "A prince? When did you two start hanging out with a prince? Why is a prince even in the city?" He asks still moving closer,

"W-well he recently moved to town and he... Wants to start a harem..." Jake lets out a small chuckle before whipping a tear form his eye. "Well that brings our group to three perverts me and Aden." Jake says walking past them but before getting to far he turns around expecting.

"Well? Come on lets get to school." He says in a amused tone. Nate and J look at each other before nodding. "We were going to school anyways." They say not wanting to invoke Jake's wrath. The three walk down the street twords there school, J and Nate remain silent as they walk behind Jake, while Jake strolls leisurely with his hand in his pocket.

"Listen Jake you shouldn't just try to fight Aden. You know he'll-" Jake's fist stops inches form Nates face. "Don't Nate. Aden and I are rivals. I need to see if I've improved or that he has." He says letting down his fist. Nate shakes but steadies his fist.

"Aden's grew up. Why haven't you? All you did when you hung out with us was challenge Aden to fights this is going to far." Jake slaps Nate with a scowl. "You don't get it. Aden and I are fighters you two aren't." He says turning around to walk away.

Nate gets up to strike Jake back but J quickly grabs him. "Don't Nate. You can't beat him." Nate pulls away and fixes his glasses, "I know." He says through gritted teeth as they continue to walk down the street.

Back at school...

Amir and I sit in the lunch room, "Where are J and Nate?" Amir asks sighing as he eats. I shrug and shake my head. "Im sure there fine. There probably hiding form someone's boyfriend or something. We both nod as hands suddenly grab my shoulder scaring my and my jump causes Amir to to fall off of his stool onto the floor.

Lilly laughs as she sits down next to me as Amir pulls himself up, he takes a few quick breaths with wide eyes before he calms down a but. "A little warning next time miss Lilly? Your going to give me a heart attack." Amir says shaking his head.

"Yeah Lilly you trying to kill us?" I ask nervously as she puts her head on my shoulder. "No, well not you at least." She says with a giggle as Amir looks over at me with a pleading look. "Please tell me she's joking. She is joking... Right?" He says scooting away form Lilly. "Relax she's-" Nate rushes into the lunchroom covered in sweat. "Aden!"

He says rushing upto the table gasping for air. "Nate? You okay?" I ask, "Where is J? Did you run all the way here?" Amir says looking behind him for J. Nate gasps for air before locking eyes with me. "Courtyard. Jake." He says before falling over. "I shake my head and stand up. "Amir. Take him to Chyio."

As Lilly stands I shake my head. "No stay here. This is something I have to settle myself, and please stay out of Jake's way." I say walking twords the courtyard.