Chapter 113

As we enter the lunchroom the place looks almost barren due to how crowded the place can get during lunch. "This place is always so empty in the morning." Nate says scanning the room, "It's almost as empty as your guys love lives." I say as I walk forward with Mio and Liz at my sides tring not laugh, "No fair!" Jacob says as he and Nate quickly catch up to me.

"Im surprised you two are so hated among women." Liz says, "Well when you try to peep at any thing with a pair its not that surprising." Mio adds, Jacob mutters a few words under his breath. "What did you say?" Liz says turning her head twords them. A cold chill runs down there spine as I give a sigh, "please don't fight." I say while tring to break up the fight.

"There perverts and you two are popular. Now please stop picking a fight with each other." They glare at each other which just adds to the headache that is now my daily life. "So did you tell them about your new girlfriend Darling?" Mio asks, "What?" Liz asks, Nate and Jacob grown not surprised but still annoyed.

"So when were you going to tell me?" Liz says griping my arm tightly, "When she showed up don't worry I wouldn't cheat on you." I say with a smile, "If you say so just don't break yourself." Liz looks away from me, "why is everyone so worried about me I've only passed out a few time and when I wake back up I feel fine, but if it makes them happy I guess I should tome it down. I'm not immortal after all."

We take a seat at a table and Jacob and Nate leave to grab trays for breakfast, leaving me alone with the girls. "So Darling, are you feeling better. Im glad I didn't give you a scare." Liz says rubbing my arm, "I'm just glad your back to your old self just promise me that you'll talk to me if you start to feel bad okay."

She nods and smiles seemingly happy that in worried about her. "Okay. If you really care that much." She scoots closer to me but Rias and Nine burst into the room. Rias is clearly annoyed that she has to baby a girl her age. "And this is the cafeteria." They both immediately lay there eyes on me and rush up to me. "Hello Love I hope your doing well." Rias says taking a seat.

"I'm so glad to see you again Master. I missed snuggling up with you." Nine says as she takes as she winks at me. Mio and Liz glare at Nine and she glares back. "So this is the new girl." Mio says, "and you two are the ones who always cause trouble." The four start to glare at each other and I get a sinking feeling in my chest.