Chapter 41

As I enter the schools cort yard with Rias and Liz by my side, we walk over to the usual spot we hang out at. "Where's Mio?" Jacob asks already sitting down. I scratch my head, "She had a doctor's appointment today so she isn't here." Asia comes running up to us. "Aden, look I made an perfect score." I smile, "Good to hear." I say, she pulls me down to her, "Kiss." She say kissing me.

Liz and Rias turn blood red behind us, as they pull me back. "No, no you didn't do it right. This is how you kiss him. "Aw, fuck." I think as she kisses me for a 'literal' three minutes. After she lets go I fall gasping for air. Before I can even catch my breath, Liz picks me up. "No, that's all wrong. This is how." She says, "Wai-" Before I can finish she locks our lips for another three minutes. I fall to the ground as my body tries to recover from it's lack of oxygen.

"I'm not sure whether to be jealous or feel bad from him." Jacob says. The bell rings and he gets up and throws my arm over his shoulder. "Well, we need to get to class." The day continues like any other, but today at lunch I don't have to worry about the usual fight over who's lunch I eat. Out of nowhere Adeline walks up to the table were at.

"Aden, I forgot yesterday but, if your joining the club sign and turn this in by the end of the day okay." She says handing me the paper. "Oh, yeah sure." She walks away after I take the paper. Rias and Liz glare at me. "Who is that, Darling?" Rias say, "Is she a new girl?" Liz say right after. "No, I joined a club yesterday, and that is the clubs president. Don't worry. Okay?" They go back to eating and it seems they forget about her. After school as I leave the classroom Adeline waits outside for me.

"There you are." She says, "Oh, hey what's up?" I ask. "Since your new I'm going to have to test you so I know where to place you and also inform you on the clubs schedule." She says as we walk towards the club room. We set our bags down at the door and she directs me to some standard handheld weights. "Now, this is a standard twenty pound weight." She hands it to me and with little to no effort I lift it.

"Hmm, okay next is a to be a forty pound one." The same result as the last one. "Okay, then sixty." The same result as the previous two. "This is the heaviest weight we've got." She say expecting me to fail, but to her amazement I lift it with no problem. She twitches slightly. "Okay next are the actual weights. Lay here any I'll add the weights as we go." I follow her instructions and lay down waiting for her to add waits to the bar.

She starts with only a few but she soon realizes that I can also easily lift all of the weights, no matter how heavy. As I grab my bag to leave she asks me one final thing. "Aden, lift up your shirt for me a second okay?" I turn red from embarrassment, "No!" She sighs, "Listen, I just need to see your abs so I so I can write down what they look like." A pause for a moment, "F-Fine."

I lift up my shirt enough for her to see my lower chest. She studies it closely. "Hmm, based on your actions and your life style I thought you won't already have a six pack. On top of that your muscles seem to be in excellent condition as well. Okay you can put your shirt down now." That all?" I ask. "Yes you can go." I exit the room to head home yawning from the workout I was put threw.

When I open the door to my room, Mio lays on my bed exhausted from her day. I reach over to grab my charger when her still sleeping body grabs me and pulls me next to her. My face becomes stuck between her tits. "Shit." I think she falls deeper into her slumber.