So funny story...

So I have been working on a different story, first of all i was reading and and watching some anime when I thought to myself huh i like the yandere genre. If you don't know what that is its basically a girl or boy that goes psycho for someone. These types of stories usually involve torture, kidnapping, rape if it's explicit but we don't go down that road and lots blood and stalking. Anyway so I thought, huh. Yeah ima write me a story like that. However as you probably noticed it ain't here, that's because for some reason I thought it would be a great idea to write it on a different phone(yes I write on a phone don't laugh) with a different profile. Anyway im off topic, if your interested in it I have two things to say, one the chapters will be longer I usually have a word min. of about 1800. Two I have Twitter a now (link below) and I'll post random stuff but I'm also thinking of posting a sample of each chapter the day before but I don't know if you want leave a comment and tell me what you think. Now the story I've been talking about is called Yandere Sisters. The cover will look like this (I don't own this image)

 The cover will look like this (I don't own this image)

But yeah I'll try to update ever Thursday. Also ill only upload one because they take longer to write. I hope you reading these stories and if your wondering about devils redemptions its in progress the chapters are long and I haven't fully worked out the a structure for it, but don't worry I work on it anytime I get get the chance I'm not used to writing action stories. That's about all have a good day merry Christmas happy Hanukkah.

Twitter:
@Blue_Soul79