Chapter 35

The noise and chatter of the lunch room quickly simmer into hush whispers. "Well me and Nate are going to go get our terrible school food, enjoy your hand made food." He says sarcastically, but a slap to the back of the head shuts him up.

As the four of us walk to our seats a thought pops into my mind. "Hey Mio, since your dating me, do you think that people will think less of you?" I say as we sit. She freezes "What?" She says in a slightly agrovated tone, my next words are quick to make her happy and so she doesn't rip my head off or make a scene.

"I-I just mean do you care about your image or-" she walks away to a table full of some of the most popular kids. She slams her hands on the table. "Well, I tried to be nice but for the last time you need stop with the pictures." She says sternly as she takes one of the boys phone, the picture is of me with some harsh stuff on it. The boy smirks, "This will stop when you come to your senses and dump that loser-"

As he finishes his sentence Mio slaps him across his face. With eyes of rage and disuse she looks down at him, "How do you pieces of trash not understand that I am discussed of you. Every boy here is nothing but a pervert. You expect women to give you there bodies and affection for nothing.

Get over yourselves, and if you think that once I see your dick I'll immediately fall all over you then your even sadder." Mio says as she turns around the boy, to everyone's surprise jumps on the table and pulls down his pants to reveal a (What he thinks) is his big dick.

Mio,Liz, and Rias's eyes widen. "That's that's." They burst out laughing, "Oh god, that's what other girls call big!?" Liz says in between her gasp for air. Then to cut there laughter short Liz and Rias abruptly grab my shoulders. Within moments they lift me above the table while Mio walks over to us. "G-guys what are you-" Rias puts her finger on my lip.

"Shh, Darling just close your eyes, it'll be over soon." As I open my again Liz puts her hand over my mouth. The room falls silent as Mio reaches for my pants, and as she grabs them Jacob and Nate grab her wrist. "Hey, this has gone a little to far Mio." Jacob says sternly.

Mio grins a little, "Oh? You two finally grew a pair and stood up for him? Congrats."  Karen and Crane remove there hands from her wrist. "You two should show some respect." Crane says as they drag them out of the lunchroom. With out any more distractions Mio begins to unbuckle my belt.

She looks back at the boy with his pants still down. "This here is what is needed to please our lust." With one tug she pulls down my pants boxers and reveals my shaft to the entire room, faculty look away or shield there eyes. Some of the girls start to turn red and blush, in hush whispers they say, "Why is it so big?" "It's bigger than my boyfriend's."

While the girls gossip the guys sit there with blank expressions. The boy that tried to show off stands on the table seemingly in aww. "It's twice as big as mine if not bigger!" He thinks. My face burns red as I close my eyes from this humiliation. Mio looks back at the boy. "See, Darling covers our every need affection, moral support, and lust. Why would we give up our perfect boyfriend for you?" Mio says stroking my chin.