Chapter 97

Mio stands in front of watching me. "Your not doing anything dangerous fro the rest of this week Darling." I laugh thinking that she's joking, "Mio, I won't do anything dangerous." She tilts her head in disbelief.

"No? When you said that two days ago you lied and went and did something dangerous. So im taking not taking chances, besides no one knows your here. Your mine this week Aden." She snaps and the room starts to shift from shift from the familiarities of my room to a place I've never been before. My eyes dart around, "W-wait! Where am I?!"

Mio giggles as she fidgets with her hands, "Well... I was the one who found you there with Liz. So I decided to take you with me is all." Mio pushes me down onto the bed and using her hands pins my shoulders to the bed. "Now, let's have fun okay?" She snuggles me while pinning me to the bed. No matter how many times I try to push her away her vampiric strength was far greater than mine.

"Mio, please let me go." I say with a nervous smile, "She really kidnaped me! I forgot how crazy she is sometimes." She shakes her head, "No, Darling is mine today. The others can deal with it I was the first so I have love privileges." She looks up at me her pouting eyes have almost instantly turned into those of a skilled seductress.

"Darling let's do it here. You haven't had sex in a few days right? Im sure you need to release some lust." "I-im good." I say nervously, she relentlessly rubs up against me causes my body to become erect with the pleasure. "Do you really think you have the ability much less the option to denie me? Aden?" She says as she moves my hands across her body.