Chapter 117

I rush down the hall twords the student council room. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I knew something would happen." I stop for a moment to catch my breath, "Damn, if it's not one things it's another three days, first Liz goes ape shit then I meet Nine and now this shit." Despite all the that's happened in the past few days I can't help but to smile.

"Oh well damn if it isn't interesting." I start walking the rest of the way untill I reach the council room. I open the door slowly, "Hello anyone in here?" "What are you are you doing here?" Cris says as I open the door the rest of the way. We stare at each other for a moment before I start to talk, "I'm looking for Ri. Is she here?" He turns around and gose back to sorting papers on the desk, "She'll be gone for a few days."

I sigh, "we're not exactly on good terms." "Lisen Cris if you've got a problem with me just say it." He grits his teeth then swings at Aden, "You son of a bitch!" To his shock Aden catches his fist with almost no effort. "Again? Are we seriously doing this now? You don't have to like me but you could try to respect Ri's judgment." He lets go of Cris's fist the turns around. "Damn I didn't know Rias was gone too. Oh well no use crying over it.

Maybe Asia can help she's smart." Aden looks back to see Cris throwing another punch at him. Without much thought he slightly moves out of the way. "Where'd that confidence go, huh Aden?" Cris says with a single black horn on his head. "So Ri turned you into a half demon." Cris continues to throw punches at Aden. "How do you like this huh?! I'm much stronger than you ever will be!" He lands a hit on Aden but is surprised by the result.

"That should have blow your head off-" Instantly Aden grabs his throat and slams him into the floor. "Fucking simp."