Chapter 156

Chyio carefully applies the burn cream onto my arm. "Okay there, do you still have any pain?" She asks turning away and putting the burn cream back into the cabinet. I move my arm a bit testing how well I can move it.

"I'm not in any pain when I move it. I think its good thanks Chyio." I say smiling and getting upto leave. "Where do you think your going? Yui isn't done with your pyro of a girlfriend..." The door in front of me suddenly locks and when I turn around Chyio has a very old but sharp looking katana pointed at me.

"I'm sorry Aden, but I have to keep you safe. Even if it's form yourself." She says taking a stance, "What's going on?!" I say stepping back a bit at the sight of the old sword. "As you know this town is a sanctuary for both monster and human a like. I am a Ochimusha, an undead warrior. Yui gave me a task, keep. You. Here."

She says as the blood in her veins burst forth and turn into a blackish red gauntlet. I gulp and step back a bit. "Chyio... I just want to make sure there okay. Don't you think pulling a sword on me is a bit...extreme?" I say tring to calm her down. Chyio sighs, "Maybe, but I have sworn my loyalty to Yui as my master. There for I have to keep you here." I sigh and reach for the door nob. Chyio lunges at me with her sword.

"I told you to stop!" She yells bringing it down. In a flash her expression changes as she sees Aden catch her sword. A stream of blood runs down his forearm but he managed to stop her strike. "He... He isn't normal." Chyio takes a few steps back, "How... How did you block my blade." She days as her gauntlet shrinks back into her hand and moving to bandage my hand.

"I can see why Yui and Kiyoko like you. Your pretty unique." She smiles a little and finishes wrapping up my hand. "Please sit down. I would like to discuss some things with you." Chyio says sitting in a chair. I sit down and look at her still a but cautious of her. "So what do you want to talk about?" I ask rubbing the bandages on my hand.

"First I'm sorry for my over reaction. I got so caught up I ment to hit you with my swords blunt side. It would have hurt but not harm you. Im surprised you managed to catch my blade, are you trained in swordsmanship by chance? I can clearly that your movements are very practiced." I nod. "Yeah... I've been sparring with Adeline when I get some free time..." I say relaxing a bit.