Chapter 152

Aden and Chris stare down each other. Chris chuckles as he approaches him. Each off his steps scorching the side walk. "She gave me this power. I know she wants me to save her!" He charges at Aden, his footsteps leaving the pavement scorched black. Chris's fist becomes engulfed in a demonic flame as she strikes Aden.

With a quick step to the side Aden dodges the burning strike only to retaliate with a blow of his own. Chris smirks as he feels Aden's fist hit his face, he could see Aden's fist shaking form the pain it was in, it must hage been like hitting a brick wall. However in the next instant his smirk vanished as he felt Aden's second hand strikes his stomach much harder, in a moment of weaknesses Chris backs away only for Aden for Aden to kick him back further.

He grips at his stomach in clear pain. Chris steadied himself and his flames sharpen. "I'm done playing around." He says getting ready to charge but as he sees Aden slowly taking a... Stance? Chris thought to himself as he say Asen open one hand a make a fist with another.

Chris grits his teeth but that stance... It felt familiar, dangerous. He grits his teeth and yells at Aden.

"Die! I'm taking back my mas-" Chris freezes his body begins to quiver as his demonic flames disappear, His eyes had met Aden's and the moment they did Cris felt afraid.

"What's wrong... Demon? Take another step." Aden takes a few steps forward and Chris takes a few steps back. "Y-your-" Aden grabs Chris by the mouth. "Don't bother." Aden throws Chris to the side and throws him against a tree. Chris coughs up blood as Aden grabs him by the hair lifting him up. "I was looking for a way to blow off some steam... You'll do." Aden raises his fist and begins to beat Chris face relentlessly.

"I told you not to try anything. Or I would kill you right?" Aden says as blood splatters across his face. Chris cries as he holds his hands up, "Please... Stop. I'm sorry!" He says a bloody sniveling mess. Aden loos down at him with a cold glare and no remorse. He lets Chris fall then turns around. "Try and tell Ri or anyone about this and i will kill you. Do I make myself clear?" Chris nods and gets as he stumbles away.

I continue to walk down the parks path, the darkness that surrounds me feeling comforting. "A place where no one can see and I can relax..." I think to myself as I take a few steps off the path and sit under a nearby tree. The night is cool and a soft breeze blows through the trees and and a bit of dew falls from from the leaves on to my head as I sit under the tree as I try and calm down my problems.

The next day...

Jacob, Nate and Amir wait as I leave and lock my house as we go back to school. "Hey man." J says as he throws his arm over me. "Me and the other were thinking and..." I shake my head. "Nope. Not helping yall get girlfriends." The three complain and argue with me. As I argue with them back.