Chapter 146

Warring: Smut

I lay on the couch watching tv, its been a few hours since J, Nate and Amir left and I've been bord with out them here... I roll over on my back and yawn/groan. "Man have I can't relax alone anymore." My phone buzzes on the table and I pick it up to see the Kiyoko sent me a text and a picture. The picture was her in lingerie with her tail running in-between her tits. "Im really lonely right now... Can I come over?" I smile and text her back, "Sure can't wait."

Kiyoko responds with a heart and the words, "I'll be there in five minutes..." True to her word Kiyoko arrives at my house with a devious smile, as i open the door the only thing she seems to be wearing is a trench coat you'd see a flasher wear, "Wanna let me in?" She said with a sedative honey tone dripping from her cherry lips. "S-sure." I say suddenly nervous by her succubus like charms. "Thanks." She says with a smile as she drags her hand from my left shoulder to my right sending a shock of intense excitement throughout my body. I close the door behind me and as I turn around Kiyoko sits on my couch with one leg crossed over the other.

"Well?" She says opening her legs to me, and she wasn't wearing panties... "Did...Did you were nothing but that coat?" I say with a beating heart... She chuckles as she stands up and removes a snake neckless from her neck. Her legs turn a midnight black and begin to twist and contort as her eyes become golden and scales climb up her stomach. "There. Now I'm ready." She says with a playful smile, her tail suddenly wraps around Aden and quickly brings him over to the couch she throws herself onto Aden and as her tail and hands work to remove his clothes.

"Aden?" She whispers in his ear, "Do you trust me?" She says as her tail drags off his pants, "Yeah." He says distracted... Kiyoko smiles, "Good." She says moving from his ear to his neck, Aden suddenly feels a sharp prick into his neck, Kiyoko leans up to reval longs fangs with blood on the tips, she smiles as Aden feels blood begin to pump through his body and his dick suddenly shoots up, "I have the ability to give my partner a viagra like effect with my venom don't worry it won't kill you." She smiles as her tail wraps around his legs and she plunges herself onto him. Her mouth contours into a shaking smile,

"Its... Its kissing my womb." Aden grabs her arms and pulls her down further onto him. Kiyoko pupils widen before turning back, "T-to much!" She says but with a wider smile. In a few moments Aden is on top of her and vigorously thrusting into her.. All of suddenly Kiyoko moans loudly and a large black hood appears behind her head.