Chapter 78

I come back down from my room and sit at the table, my mother clears her troat and continues to talk. "So what do you plan to do today Aden?" She says hinting that I should spend the day with the girls. "There are some chores around the house I need to do." Is what I said but I instantly regret it. Mio looks up suddenly. "I got an idea! What if I help you Darling? That way we can spend the day together!" Mio smiles as she grabs my hand, the others soon want to help to and it starts to turn into a fight when my mother claps her hands and everyone goes quite.

"I think its a fun idea. So let me suggest something." I begin to shake my head no but I'm completely ignored. "I'm sure that you all love my son-" The door bell rings through the house. "I'll get it." I say getting up from the crowded table. As I walk to the door it rings again, "Coming." I say as I stop to open the door. As it opens Joy and Adeline stand on my front porch. "Hello love." Joy say as she lets herself in, "Good to see you Aden." Adeline says as she enters behind her. "W-wait. What's going on?"

I say as I close the door to follow them. As I turn into the room the two are introducing themselves to my mom. "My name is Joy miss your sons wife." "Wife?!" I think as she bows politely. Rias and Cas flinch with a burning rage. "And im your son friend." My mom smiles and welcomes them and starts to explain what she was talking about. "As I was saying if you girls want to spend a day with my son a little competition would be fun."