chapter 19

We walk to an unused hallway were about four other guys are. "Now, I've tried to get with Mio for years now and I'm not going to let you get to her first." He says as if he was a mob boss.

I snicker, "Well to bad for you I've already had some of her. Not just her either, Mio, Liz, and Rias. All at once. So if you think you'll get there virginities then your an idiot." There smug looks fade into furious ones. "Your a dead man now fucker." I look up at the clock then back to them, "Lunch is in an hour. That'll have to do."

...

Mio walks into a room that was changed into a personal room. She walks up to a large dresser and throws it open. "What do I wear? My first date with him. Should I be sexy. . ." She puts a rather revealing dress up to her. "No this won't work on him. Wait after the date will we have sex? Then it should be a little sexy for him, wait lingerie yes that will work. And if he sees me in my true form it'll make him hornier." She pulls out her phone. 

"Hey I need a favor, my boyfriend likes the real sexy stuff what do you have." She asks the girl on the phone, to which she replies, "Well there's a full black set. But Mio for you old friend I've got something unique if he likes your vampire side." Mio giggles, "Oh, he does in fact it even makes him crave my body. On top of all that when he looks into my eyes I feel a fiery passion inside. I'm in love. To bad I have to share with Rias and Liz." She mutters the last part.

"Well then. Why not fight them for him." The girl on the phone asks. "Cause that makes him mad, he cares so much that he doesn't like it when we fight. Sometimes he too perfect." There a moment of silence when the girl speaks again. "Then why not assert yourself as his main woman, there might be three after his heart but all you have to do is be the main girl for him."

Mio then quickly responds, "Right, I'm his main bitch, he only needs me. I've got to go I'll have someone pick up the outfit." She abruptly hangs up, then looks over to the mirror. "I'm his main, not Rias not Liz. Me and only me." She then walks out of the room and over to my second class. She watches me through the window, "he's so cute and smart." As she opens the door she calls for me.

"Darling I need you for a moment." Before I can answer she pulls me out of class, as she pulling me down the hall I start to speak, "Hey, Mio are you okay?" She doesn't say any thing but abruptly pulls me into her room. As we enter she pushes me forward she locks the door behind us. "Hey Mio, what's-"  Before I can finish, she pushes me onto the couch next to the wall. Without a word she climbs on top of me and presses her hands down on my arms.

As I look up at her she grows redder with lust. "I love you, Darling." With a nervous grin I say to her, "I love you to Mio, but your acting kinda weird." Her reaction is a slightly unnerving smile. "Don't worry about me I'm fine." She slides her hand over my neck, "I feel your blood flowing through you." Her teeth turn to fangs as she lowers down to me. "I want to be with you so much, all I can think of is you. So I thought if I want you so bad I'll just have to become one with you."

She pushes her mouth against my neck, her long fangs gently brush against my skin, "This form makes you horny right. I can feel you bulging against me and your blood is flowing really fast. Now tell me do you like this?" "Umm, well feeling your body against mine is nice, I won't deny that when I see the girls monster form it does make me feel. . . horny."

"Don't think of them, I want to be your main girl. So out of the three of us who did you enjoy more?" "You really like to put me on the spot, well I can't say since I've only done it with each of you once. Listen if you want to help with my choice could I. . . touch your breast?" I say with a blushing face.

"This conversation was going in this direction so might as well get it over with." She smiles, "I knew you'd want to do this!" She gets off of me and we sit side by side on the couch, she eagerly awaits for me to grope her. I take in several deep breaths. "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, this is the first time I've done this." She giggles, almost like she's laughing at me. "Well than let me guide you." She takes my hands and brings them to her breast. "This reminds me of the library, we you fell on my lap." She says reminiscing, "Well you technically pulled me into your lap."

I say, she glances at me. "Well I was nervous, being that close to you when I had all that pent up lust, I got a little carried away, "That's ironic you being nervous about being with me." We laugh at our complicated past. "She then presses my hand into her chest. "Darling, Harder."

To here her say those words from her again it didn't trigger fear. It made me want her, and the smile she had only made me push her on her back and land me on top of her. "I'm on top this time." "Darling have your way with me."

In that moment we didn't think of what happened. We were just animals in a frenzy, we start to kiss furiously when I start to move down her neck, she takes her hand and holds down my head down to keep my lips to her. As I move from her neck her hands move to my pants. I lift up from her chest I say words I never thought I'd say, "Clothes off now."