Chapter 47

Days go by with nothing new or exciting happening. Adeline and I clean up the clubs floor after there exercises. She turn to me, "Hey, wanna hangout this evening?" She asks out of the blue wich really surprised me. "Sure I'm free." I say hiding my shock.

She laughs, "Your free? Seriously?" We start to laugh then realize that were done with cleaning. The two of walk through the park, past the dogs and laughing kids, we stop at one the parks few ice cream stands to rest and eat.

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask after resting for a moment, she ponders our options, "Well. . . um. . . we could. . ." She continues to think, "Is her head going to catch fire?" I think we she jumps up. "We can go on a hike through the woods." She crosses her arms and smiles like she just one the lottery.

"Yeah, sure why not." After heading home to change then meeting back with her at the trails entrance we begin the hike. After a few hours we reach the deepest part of the trail, the crowd of trees make it slightly darker than the rest, but it provides a more peacefully atmosphere.

"This place is creepy." Adeline says stepping back from the trails side. "Yeah, who knows what's in here. . ." A crash on the left side of the trail(my side) cause us to jump, but to our surprise it's a girl, "Hey, you alright sweetie?" Adeline asks bending down to help her, the girl immediately grabs her leg.

"Please help! Those men are going to get me!" She yells, Adeline looks back at me. " Come on lets get her out of her." She says concerned, I nod then we hear the clicks of a gun.