chapter 7

"H-h-hi p-princess." I say in a scared voice. Her smile changes to a slight irritation. "Call me mio" she says. "Right, right mio. So how have you been?" I say to her. "Well... I've been bord without you here." Her hands move down my chest as she says it.

"But I would of liked it if you hadn't run away last time." Her hands move to my belt, "So should we continue?" I quickly grab her hands and push them away. " I-I got to go." I say rushing away from her.

She doesn't follow me or call for me. "Whew, that went well" I say in my head. The door in front of me suddenly swings open and the student council president walks out.

"Oh there you are, good that saves me the trouble. Now get in here." She says with a strict voice. "Y-yes ma'am" I say out of fear. We both enter the office. This girl is Rias she looks scary but she's usually kind and sweet. Her fire red hair is hard to miss as she walks through the halls. While I'm not the type to look at women but her giant breast and huge thighs are well. . . hard to miss. She's always been nice to me anytime we talk about my two perverted friends.

There's a large square table in the center and a set of wooden benches on the sides of the room. She sits down in the chair at the far end of the table, her eyes pointed at me with a firery glare. "Now the reason I called you in here is so we can discuss the incident last week. So why did you run in to my office with an erection?" She says with a ghost of a smirk on her face.

"Well... um... I ah, okay here's what happened last week I had a project with the princess, and about an hour into it she..."

"She what?" She says in a aggravated tone.

"She tried to rape me okay!" After a few moments of silence she speaks again. "Oh. Well that's bad." She pauses then looks at me. "Please sit down so we can talk about this."

"Y-yeah sure." As I sit down she gets up from her chair. "Tea?" "Umm sure" I say. After the tea is done the two of us sit next to each other on the bench. "So how do you feel about her?" She asks as she pours our tea.

"Well don't get me wrong she's incredible, but I always thought I never had a chance with her. So I didn't care." I laugh to myself.
"Would you go out with her?" She ask as she listens intently. "Umm I don't know, I'm a loser. I don't deserve someone like her."

She places her hand on my shoulder as if to comfort me. "Well... If you don't want her I know someone you might like." Her eyes dart from mine as I look at her. If I was smart I would of stopped talking then, but I didn't.