Chapter 43

Warning: Smut

As Lilly hugs me she lifts up herself from the bed, "But why would you, you've already got them so. . . why me?" I smile, "Look what repressed love did to the others, I don't want that for you to." Her eyes start to well up with tears again, when a voice makes us turn white.

"We leave you alone to get some rest and you go and turn another girl to mush. Are you satisfied yet or are there going to be more?" We both turn to see the doorway as Rias enters the room. "Wait! I can explain!" She grabs us by the ears and drags us into her office where all the others are waiting.

"He did it again." Rais says as she lets go. Mio steps forward and pulls me up. "I was okay with Asia but, now your getting punished." She says says as she rubs my chin. "Oh, no." W-what kind of punishment?" My heart starts to race as she says, "What else, sex." She slams Aden to the floor as the other undress and prep them selves for what's about to happen.

Mio looks up at Lilly, "Are you in? This happens kinda regularly." "Well. . . um I was hoping that our first time would be alone." Rias and Liz grab her from behind. "Now, Now it's the same as that don't be embarrassed." Liz says as she starts strip her, Rias opens Lilly's struggling legs. "Oh, my pink panties, Lilly are you a child?" Lilly becomes an embarrassed mess, "No, No. I uhh, just thought they were cute." Rias takes her panties off and hands them to Mio, "Wait! What are you doing!?" Lilly yells,

Mio's face turns red as she smiles, "Darling, here." She pulls the panties over Aden's eyes. "Hey! What's happening?!" Rias opens up the lips of Lilly's pussy, "Yep, your a virgin." She begins to stretch and prep Lilly. After a few moments Aden feels warmth on the tip of my dick. "Darling, you'll be taking Lilly's virginity first. Then Asia, then us."

The tip of Aden's dick goes into her at first it presses against her cherri, but it soon rips the skin and pushes through her till it reaches the entrance of her womb, "It hurts! It's splitting me in two!" Lilly yells in pain. She starts to move. "You say that but your moving more and more." Rias says, "It hurts but, it feels good at the same time."

She starts to move faster, "More! More! I want more of this feeling!" She continues to slam down on to Aden's dick, "Shit, to much pleasure." "Lilly, slow down before I-" She slams down a final time as Aden finishes his sentence, both the presser the tight walls of Lilly's pussy and his blank mind causes Aden to cum inside of her.