Chapter 63

Warnning:smut

"Umm, Liz I just came to get my bag. I left it her yesterday." I say nervous of what she'd do to me. "Oh, okay." She says a little disappointed with me. She begins to walk past me and doesn't notice my smile. When she is infront of me I grab her from behind. One of my hands fondle her tits while the other rubs her clit.

"H-hey! Darling I thought you said-" I kiss her neck and whisper into her ear. "I lied." He continues to play with her body, when she reaches up and grabs his arms. Not to jerk them away but she just holds them tightly. She tries to speak but each time she opens her mouth only soft and cute moans come out. "Oh? I've never heard you moan so cutely before Liz."

Aden says.

Her red face looks back at him with semi angered eyes. "Aww, don't look at me like that. It just makes me want to do this more often. After a few minutes she finally puts a sentence together. "This is half assed. Pull your dick out Aden." She says tring to hide the fact that she wants it. Aden smiles then pushes his fingers deeper into her pussy.  Upon feeling the sensation of this Liz grits her teeth as a strand of saliva begins to drool from her mouth.

Aden pushes her onto the bed. Instead of tring to turn around Liz rears her ass up without saying a word. Aden pulls doen her stockings and panties. "You know for a scary gang leader you really wear a lot of girlish clothes. I mean a short skirt and stockings. Your asking to be fucked." Aden begins to pleasure Liz with his mouth. As he does the quit moans she had been making have turned into loud and constant ones.

Aden lifts up from her ass and undos his pants. "Now. Lets get to the good part. Liz perks her ass up to his dick. "Please fuck me Darling." Liz says at the end of her rope. Aden rams his dick inside of her with one trust. Liz bites the pillow to keep from moaning. Aden pulls all but the tip of his dick out then slams it back into her. Aden's dick drills through her pussy, as it goes deeper into her her pussy splits like an axe going down onto wood. "So how does it fell to be aroused by the dick of the boy you used to bully Liz?" Aden says in a snarky tone. She looks back while she continues to bite the pillow. Aden then proceeds to fuck her for multiple hours. Liz and Aden lay naked in the bed after catching there breaths. Liz scouts up to me. "That was great Darling. I really do like your wild side." She giggles as I get up. "Well I got to go. I've still got a few more women to fuck."