Chapter 111

Rias, Nine and I sit at the table silent. Nine lifts an ice pack up to her black eye that Rias had given her earlier. I hide my hands under so Rias and Nine cannot see how shakey they've become. "These to are worse than Cas and Joy..." Rias turns her head twords me. "I can hear you, Darling. What about us makes you nervous?" I gulp as she gets closers to me however unlike any other time she has done this her eyes are genuinely angry.

"Ri please calm down." I say slowly backing away. "Don't try and calm me down with that cute nickname! Almost every day you either get hurt over one of us or you bring in a new girl! There are NINE girls your dating plus your friends, do you really think that you can keep up?! Your tearing your body apart don't you see that! For the love of all that is unholy think of yourself for once!" Rias falls to her knees and gasps for breath.

"Ri?" I say as I reach out my hand, she slaps it away and shakes her head. "No. If you comfort me now it will only end in sex. You need rest." She gets up and grabs Nine. "We're leaving. Nine here is going to live with me, and I'll get her ready for school tomorrow. You will go up to your room and sleep, then tomorrow when we see you at school your body will be rested and rejuvenated, and from now on you'll take a day to rest.

Do you understand?" She grabs looks back at me with a raised eyebrow. I take a breath then nod. "Your right." I say as I turn around and head up stairs. Rias escorts Nine out of my house and to her car. "I hope you can at least read and write." She says to Nine, "Of corse I can. Don't patronize me." They sit silently as the car drives off, "So who are these others?" Nine asks looking out the window. Rias smirks, "We are not the only monsters than Darling calls his girlfriends.

There's the white haired vampire Mio. There's that tomboy goul Liz. Myself. Next is the Arachne that looks like a little girl Aisa. Then there's the clumsy Neko with the orange hair that's Lilly. Cas is a succubus but so far she doesn't appear be a treat to him. Adeline is iffy, she says she doesn't like him but she's lying about it. Finally there's that angelic bitch Joy, she's not the friendlies twords the others. One other thing is that he doesn't like when we fight so don't start anything cause while we won't fight infront of him..."

Rias turns her head to Nine with a psychotic smile across her face. "I hope you've got a decent healing factor otherwise you'll die!" A cold sweat runs down Nine's brow. "There dangerous." Rias goes silent as a smile runs across her face.